Schmidt: Google CEO Larry Page back in the office, recovering from mystery throat ailment
0. phoneArena 15 Jul 2012, 01:08 posted on
The mystery throat ailment that silenced Google CEO Larry Page and kept him away from Google I/O is almost a thing of the past according to the company's CEO Eric Schmidt; according to Schmidt, Page will miss Google's second quarter earnings call on July 19th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. ilia1986 (unregistered)
He was probably poisoned by Apple.
They have a tendency to silence things.
4. DocOaK17 (Posts: 16; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
i think he was sued by apple cause steve jobs patented the ability to speak when he was 9 months old.
9. MeoCao (unregistered)
6. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
why does anyone care this? so what if he is sick
7. akita256 (Posts: 80; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
He can buy an iPhone 4S and let Siri talk for him!
12. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5950; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Or, he can let Google Now channel his thoughts. My bet is on Google Now.
10. MeoCao (unregistered)
This site is the best, people are so creative, especially at Apple bashing. LOL
13. DocOaK17 (Posts: 16; Member since: 12 Jul 2012)
Well then, Welcome to the #1 tech site. Its fun, and quite entertaining.
11. lubba (Posts: 1311; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
I for one will not blame on an Apple. What he shouldn't have done was swallow it too deep. It was too big for him. Damb that big Apple. What are we gonna do!
14. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
too long sitting under the desk between someone's legs...