Schmidt: Google CEO Larry Page back in the office, recovering from mystery throat ailment
Last month, Schmidt had warned shareholders that an ailment would prevent the 39 year old Page from attending the Google I/O developer conference and the third quarter conference call on July 19th. Now that Page has apparently regained his strength if not his speaking ability, it is unclear if the CEO will attend this Thursday's call with analysts. He was able to speak softly during a meeting last Monday at Google HQ noted Schmidt.
source: WSJ via PCMag
3. ilia1986 posted on 15 Jul 2012, 03:35 15
He was probably poisoned by Apple.
They have a tendency to silence things.
4. DocOaK17 posted on 15 Jul 2012, 04:35 5
i think he was sued by apple cause steve jobs patented the ability to speak when he was 9 months old.
9. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 15 Jul 2012, 09:47 1
12. Droid_X_Doug posted on 15 Jul 2012, 11:02 1
Or, he can let Google Now channel his thoughts. My bet is on Google Now.
10. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 15 Jul 2012, 09:49 2
This site is the best, people are so creative, especially at Apple bashing. LOL
13. DocOaK17 posted on 15 Jul 2012, 13:48 0
Well then, Welcome to the #1 tech site. Its fun, and quite entertaining.
11. lubba posted on 15 Jul 2012, 10:39 0
I for one will not blame on an Apple. What he shouldn't have done was swallow it too deep. It was too big for him. Damb that big Apple. What are we gonna do!
14. jackhammeR posted on 15 Jul 2012, 16:34 0
too long sitting under the desk between someone's legs...