Scare your Apple iPhone totin' buddy with iPhoneception
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Mar 2012, 16:49
If you can get to your buddy's Apple iPhone (which has no passcode to block you), you can scare the heck out of him by installing one of four special effects that will make it look like his iPhone has exploded among other strange occurrences...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. vishu9 posted on 25 Mar 2012, 17:21 11 1
would be better if the explosions were real :D...jk
3. Cwebb posted on 25 Mar 2012, 17:33 4 3
I guess those iDiots are right, Android doesn't have apps like that!
4. ningaman999 posted on 25 Mar 2012, 17:37 6 2
So you're telling me that's not what my iPhone is supposed to do?
5. theBankRobber posted on 25 Mar 2012, 18:36 5 0
I took my friends android phone and put a iPhone theme on it. When he woke up and turn his screen on he was yelling WTF haha
6. Nickmfnjackson posted on 25 Mar 2012, 19:47 0 1
Mainly funny because I assume your friend didn't understand his phone well enough to realize there was actually a way to change their theme
7. sprockkets posted on 25 Mar 2012, 21:02 1 2
And now that you have publicized this app apple will pull the app citing it duplicates the app launcher functionality and may lead to possible user confusion and frustration.
10. Forsaken77 posted on 26 Mar 2012, 00:28 1 0
I don't believe it's an app in the app-store, it's just a website you can install directly from.
8. PAPINYC (limited) 2 days ago posted on 25 Mar 2012, 22:12 3 3
iAm definitely going to try this as iKnows' a few Shē€p.
Is this what they mean when they claim to have the coolest apps'?
Though, iWish Android had this but iGuess we're just too sophisticated and smart.
9. projectmole86 posted on 25 Mar 2012, 22:40 0 0
The zombie one is the best one to freak out your friends!
12. downphoenix posted on 26 Mar 2012, 15:08 1 0
Would be pretty awesome if there was one that turned the iphone interface into an android one.