Scalpers crowd out today's iPad mini launch in China
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Dec 2012, 09:14
Those who were jailwalking around the store fronts turned out to be mainly scalpers, who got the tablets from the drawn customers, and are going to turn around and resell the smaller iPad for a nice profit. They even pushed around a WSJ reporter who went to write about the iPad mini launch at the Sanlitun Village Mall, where riots broke last year for the launch of the iPad 2 and the white iPhone 4...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett posted on 07 Dec 2012, 09:23 4 5
No thanks Apple, I'm still satisfied my nexus 7, but I'll wait for next year :)
IPad mini with retina display!!!
4. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 07 Dec 2012, 10:46 2 4
Why say things like that, I think Wendy is nice and funny. She loves to make people laugh that's all.
5. darkkjedii posted on 07 Dec 2012, 10:53 0 2
Yeah I'm with u on that, that was rude and uncalled for
6. gwuhua1984 posted on 07 Dec 2012, 14:14 3 1
I thought she's a he.......
7. molanjames posted on 09 Dec 2012, 00:11 0 0
If the scalpers were just waiting outside the store and buying up product from "real" customers in exchange for cash?
Isn't this still scalping ? with the addition of middlemen?