Sara Lee – Sydney, Australia adopts Windows Phone over BlackBerry, Android, iOS
0. phoneArena 25 Oct 2012, 16:31 posted on
Sara Lee, which is now incorporated under “Hillshire Brands” has chosen to go all-in with Microsoft’s mobile platform...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wp8forever (unregistered)
Of course who would pick the best, now that windows 8 is backing up wp8 is gonna be natural for ppl to see them and buy them, cuz people are going gto see tiles every walmart, target, best buy, hhgregg, ebay, everywhere. I just can see a lot of hates.
6. iamfury (Posts: 62; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
bad bad bad grammar but thumbs up for the wp8 -_-
2. ambrown (Posts: 33; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Annnd....RIM is dead. Too bad BB 10 got pushed back so far, they'll be fighting an uphill battle to maintain customers come 2013...heck it was already an uphill battle that just got worse.
3. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
and yet those clowns at Gartner seem to think android will somehow overtake Windows. LOL..
5. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Only a matter of time, or do you not notice that Android is actually on more smartphones and tablets that windows? Also I would like to point out that Android is now seamless experience be it phone or pad...next logical step is home PC for those who still dabble in those things.
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Better Windows than Iphone