Sanjay Jha says DROID likely to get Android 2.1
Motorola DROID Specifications | Review
1. cooter1979 (Posts: 34; Member since: 28 Apr 2009)
"That would mean no more app drawer, live wallpaper and first party 3D apps." If the Motorola droid was to get the 2.1 upgrade wouldnt that mean that it will be able to have "live wallpaper and such? Or am I just not understanding what the article is saying?.
3. SamTime (Posts: 253; Member since: 07 Nov 2009)
Just bad english on the writer's part. They're quite literally saying that the DROID will be getting rid of the app drawer and will be getting live wallpaper and first party 3D apps. I've found that PhoneArena really isn't a place to get a proper English lesson.
6. illallowit (Posts: 20; Member since: 10 Dec 2009)
Unless you read the comments. They are always well articulated, spelled correctly, and use proper grammar.
8. vzwtechbill (Posts: 175; Member since: 16 Mar 2009)
lol illallowit that was funny right there, I don't care who you are!
2. crappypunk (Posts: 131; Member since: 15 Aug 2009)
aww phone arena didn't get invited to the party?
4. vzw fanman (Posts: 1971; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
i already have the "gallery" app from android 2.1...it's awesome.
7. crappypunk (Posts: 131; Member since: 15 Aug 2009)
I already have 2.1.. it ain't bad.. the live wallpapers eat the phone's memory alive tho