SanDisk 32GB microSDHC card can be fetched for less than $20 courtesy of Amazon
Nowadays, 16GB of internal storage with our smartphones might be perceived as dinky in size, but that’s when microSD cards come to the rescue. For those smartphones fortunate enough to feature a microSD card slot, like some of those top-shelf devices, it’s nice having the flexibility of supplementing that internal capacity.
Right now, online retailer Amazon is selling the SanDisk Mobile 32GB microSDHC card for a mere $20 – and if you’re an Amazon Prime member, you’ll be treated to a speedy 2-day shipping time. However, you can still get free shipping if your entire order tallies in at $25. Aside from its immaculate pricing, this is a Class 4 microSD card we’re talking about, which should enable it to write data in a timely manner with minimal wait time.
source: Amazon via BerryReview
1. md227a (Posts: 112; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Just bought one, I remember paying $70 for a 16gb two years ago
2. wsucoug13 (Posts: 164; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Got one for $19.50 on eBay and it come with an adapter to plug into a normal SD slot.
16. wsucoug13 (Posts: 164; Member since: 04 May 2012)
I am a pretty big eBay user. Looked very legit.
4. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 932; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
this is a great deal. i can buy this SD card and give my son the 8GB card that came with my Inspire 4G
5. GeekMovement (Posts: 1497; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
wow i'm going to have to get myself one.
7. Commentator (Posts: 2169; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
The same sellers have been listing them on Ebay at these prices for months. Most of them offer free shipping anyways, regardless of purchase size.
8. TaxiDriver (Posts: 2; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
And 64gb micro SDXC are selling for about $70 right now. That is so tempting.
9. andro. (Posts: 1927; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
It makes a certain manufacturer which charges 100 bucks for an extra 16gb in its "internal memory only" phone look all the more money grabbing.
These are excellent prices,galaxy s3 owners will have a massive memory reserve
10. networkdood (Posts: 5489; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Companies are getting greedy by charging an extra 100 or even 50 for 16GB of storage space. Apple started it and others are slowly following....
12. md227a (Posts: 112; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Well this will bump my GS2 up to 48 gigs... and when i get the GS3 48 gigs is still more then enough for me.
One reason I sold my one X was no expandable memory
13. ibap (Posts: 675; Member since: 09 Sep 2009)
These are class 4. You might want to consider class 10 if you think your phone is laggy.
14. Credo (Posts: 677; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
not suprisely at all, i'm still waiting for the micro sdxc cards, with maximum of 2 terabytes ...
17. Jodabro (Posts: 35; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
I got one a year ago, and am not happy with the class 4. Don't waste the mere $20 unless its a class 10. The write speed just can't keep up with the rest of my S2. Also when using it on my HTC Desire I had to reformat it 9 times.
18. BattleBrat (Posts: 884; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I paid about $120 for a SanDisk 32gb micro sd card (class 6 high speed) for my RAZR 6 months ago. I just picked up a SanDisk 32 class 10 for my tablet for $40. I feel hosed.
19. p1natic (Posts: 6; Member since: 22 May 2012)
here in the philippines, a local electronic store have a 32g class 6 micro sd card for about $19.
20. listenjared (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
Oh boy! Now I can extend my Xperia U's storage to...Oh wait.
21. chadrick0814 (Posts: 208; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
I'm going to get one for my iPhone......oh...never mind!
22. Jodabro (Posts: 35; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Memory is a very fast changing market. Not to long ago we used to buy 1.44 mb cards.
23. nastynaps (Posts: 93; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Guess I should have bought one when it was 15.50 about 2wks ago at Amazon.