Samsung's own website unveils the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini by accident
0. phoneArena 26 May 2013, 16:00 posted on
No, the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, aka the GT-I9195, has not yet been introduced by the Korean OEM; but someone who handles content on the company's website apparently thinks so as the device shows up in a lineup of current Samsung models. Earlier on Sunday, we showed you a picture of the smaller sized version of Samsung's Android flagship done up in white...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
20. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Samsung Galaxy Garbage.
66. polrt (banned) (Posts: 73; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
No, but thank you for remember me :)
42. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3720; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Too bitter to accept the truth?
The Galaxy S4 Mini is not bad at all, 32GB of native storage, Samsung has learned it's lesson! And these specs are not bad at all! Why you called it a garbage?
Don't know why you Samsung haters are so bitter to accept the truth!
53. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
And what about display photo? Why do you hate Apple?
Don't know why you Android lovers are so bitter to respect others!
54. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
And I am a Fandroid too.
56. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1473; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
You my friend are a typical example of someone who's should be excluded from society....does hating on samsung make feel hard hey? Idiot.
79. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Ok now. Being a Fandroid is a wrong thing I guess.
55. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3720; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Mr. Fandroid, are you new here? I don't hate Apple. -_-
I love every manufacturers. Enough said.
80. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Your display photo is enough to show that how much you love every other manufacturer.
68. therealestboy (Posts: 47; Member since: 03 May 2013)
The display is garbage. I would rather a used s3 if I could not afford the s4. How many galaxies does Samsung have to make?
84. duckymomo26 (Posts: 19; Member since: 01 Jun 2012)
I don't know. How many days does it need before you die i guess.
71. Eonnaydra (Posts: 178; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Waiting for HTC M4 with 4.3 inches with HD Screen,Aluminium Body,Ultrapixels,Zoe.
2. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Should've been at least 720p and knowing Samsung, this ain't going to be priced fairly.
5. polrt (banned) (Posts: 73; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Pentile AMOLED display, this is a joke!
9. MCrapp (Posts: 312; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
Good processor, 2gb ram,non hd screen=excellent performance
14. polrt (banned) (Posts: 73; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
You also can put into a cucumber good processor and 2gb ram but it will not make "excellent performance".
17. ebubekir26 (Posts: 300; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I think this is going to have 1gb of RAM
19. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Full HD on Pentile Amoled. Joke of the century.
24. maccess (Posts: 392; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
people like you to be born in this world is worse than a joke..
52. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
people like you to be born in this world is "thebittertruth"
58. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1473; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Hahaha using his joke....c'mon mate think of something original....mind you bashing samsung isn't original so maybe your brain just doesn't function properly...
78. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
I'm trying to copying others just like samsesung because everyone thinks that copying other is innovation :s
Atleast Samsesung fans think
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 1740; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
There are no accidents in telecommunication. None.
18. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Samsung Galaxy series...
59. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1473; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Oh please grow up you useless troll and try and do something useful with your spare time other than bash sammy
81. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
I was born for this! :D
16. giani (Posts: 115; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Another hideous piece of plastic..wow..
Hope they keep that fake metal look alike band around..it makes the phone look unique as in Chinese unique :)
27. akki20892 (Posts: 1673; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
i guess Xperia SP is far better than S-mini.
47. giani (Posts: 115; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Mate, there are a million options better than the s4 mini...but they will still sell loads of it...
Unfortunately Samsung is the next apple..though apple at least will rob you for a premium feel and looking device so really and truly u have to give it to the correans..selling millions of a hideous plastic slab in dif shapes and sizes it's not easy..and charging u an arm and a leg for it..
God I hope Htc and Sony have good sales...I can't imagine living in a world of iPhones and Galaxies..
49. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 934; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
i think the plastic never be a problem because almost all manufacturers uses plastic
but the problem is Samsung devices have the worst build quality compare to other big manufacturer
some big manufacturers have prove even with plastic their devices can look and feel premium or at least durable anough
22. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5166; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
If the price is right I'll buy it. Right now I have a prepaid SIM CARD. Since Im no longer on at&t.
25. soban1997 (Posts: 5; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Why cant they make the mini at least comparable to its older brother
34. Taters (Posts: 1744; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
It'll probably perform better actually. If it is the same one in the Nexus 10 and doesn't have to push 2560 x 1600 it will crush the GS4 performance. It will be the same situation as the One S outperforming the One X. Whether or not the performance and battery improvement is worth going from 440 PPI to 256 PPI, that is up to you.
45. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 934; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
oohhh so you okay with low resolution, low ppi and low chipset
as long the devices have great performance.
but why you complain about Xperia Tablet Z???
Xperia Tablet Z
great display with high brightness, vivid colors, and very good viewing angles.
Four-speaker system with virtual surround modes.
Slimmest and lightest 10” tablet (in other words the most comfortable 10" tablet to use).
water and dust resistant (so you can take it virtually anywhere)
great performance (beats Nexus 10 on benchmark) and have better battery life even with smaler battery.
Nexus up to 9 h (multimedia) vs Xperia Tablet Z up to 10 h (multimedia)
let me ask you again why you're complaining Xperia Tablet Z???
60. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1473; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Errr where did he bash the Xperia z.....fanboy much? But seriously this thing should perform beutifully ...
64. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 934; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
did you read my comment?
its Xperia Tablet Z not Xperia Z
you can check his comment on Xperia Tablet Z review
85. Taters (Posts: 1744; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I didn't say I was okay with...moron. I said it was an option. Learn how to read before you even try and have a debate with someone please.
86. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 934; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
haha... yes i read you comment properly and i can see what you really means,
even with low resolution, low ppi and low chipset why are you not complaining?? just like what you do with Xperia Tablet Z
or maybe because this S4 mini is from your beloved company
samsung fanboys like you and your beloved friends like to bash other manufacturer
but you never complain samsung devices even when you know that the devices is sucks
oh i know maybe because your beloved company also like to bash and troll, so thats why you just act like them
36. joey18 (Posts: 486; Member since: 20 Jul 2010)
by accident so when samsung copy's apple is by accident
61. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1473; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Ohh grow up you waste of space and go do some research and you will find its apple who copy sammy....idiot
69. therealestboy (Posts: 47; Member since: 03 May 2013)
LOL, What product does Apple copy from Samsung. Google? Perhaps so. Samsung does not make Android.
82. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
You went full retarded. Never go full retard.
38. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 May 2013)
32GB of native storage..
Thats the most intriguing part there because if this is true, then Samsung has learned a solid lesson now.. Well done. 256ppi is not bad. Whats bad?_the comments lol
41. biophone (Posts: 1877; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
When did 4.3 inch become "mini." I'm most likely going to get a new phone in the next couple of months and would like a smaller phone. I have had a 4.3 inch phone before "thunderbolt" and I feel that was big for me. Not that bad definitely useable but still big.
However just cause I want a smaller phone doesn't mean I don't want a screen with >300ppi. That really bothers me and could stop me from getting this phone. People who have smaller hands may want smaller phones but they still want high end phones in smaller packages. They better come in with an aggressive price.