Samsung's new GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1) tablet comes with ICS and rich multimedia formats support
1. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
1 GHz Dual-Core? Lol, u r trolling!
2. TKFox007 (Posts: 303; Member since: 02 Nov 2010)
I'm with you, why would the Tab 2 have the same specs at the first one?
12. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
you guys are forgetting that the new 4212 exynos chip should be out any moment. HOPEFULLY thats whats inside as it will bring a 50% power boost to the existing exynos as well as even better battery life. the clock speed is not the most important part. :)
16. TKFox007 (Posts: 303; Member since: 02 Nov 2010)
Well I was hoping for something that would rival the Asus Transformer Prime
20. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Didn't happen last year, might happen this year with the Huawei Ascend something Tab
3. RazaAsad (Posts: 100; Member since: 24 Nov 2011)
Speakers on the sides are not gonna help very much i guess. Apple will react as it always does and will sue any way.
5. Ageelg (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Dec 2011)
I was sympathetic with Samsung until I saw the charge slot/cable for the Tab 10.1 Its exactly like Apple's iphone/ipad charge slot/cable !!?? Samsung was asking for it.
7. ph00ny (Posts: 619; Member since: 26 May 2011)
are you serious? I really can't tell whether people are trolling or just plain stupid.
13. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
you do know that LG and a dozen other companies use an extremely similar slot right? lol
4. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Currently I have a Dell N5110, it's okay. Next year i'll buy either a netbook or a tablet by that time Windows 8 will be out. However i'm not sure if a tablet can fully satisfy the desktop experience (excluding heavy gaming).
What do you think guys, a future Samsung Windows 8 Tab or Netbook?
10. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Since I bought my Sony Tablet S, I never touched my laptop.
I don't know about the Samsung tab though.
For gaming its a PS certified device so...its better than all the tablets at gaming
11. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
i enjoy my netbook for simple browsing/ non hd video. video playback is about the only thing that the tab trumps my netbook at. $200 for aprox a pentium 4 performance isn't bad
6. TheLibertine (Posts: 484; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
There is not only Samsung, you know? ;p
By the time Windows 8-tablets will start selling you will know. It is only a question of time till tablets will have the same "
Consider the Asus Transformer Prime-series - they are excellent tablets (that can transform in netbooks via dock) with strong hardware (CPU and GPU beat netbooks easily).
8. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Yeah, an Asus Transformer Tablet with Windows 8 sound good idea :)
9. thebikerboi2 (Posts: 144; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
that really isn't the best looking tablet ive seen :(
14. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Hmmm but netbook are still more powerful than tablets, for example, you get 500GB Storage, whereas tablets 32/64GB
15. MalakiMills (Posts: 256; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
A little dissapointed in this, last year they came out with something that was cutting edge, and rivaled the iPad 2 nicely, this year they just rehashed the same old one together. (I know this might be the new processor and what not just saying) I was really hoping they would impress again with screen resolution or quad core or something.
17. TechDroid (Posts: 37; Member since: 14 Jun 2011)
I'm quite disappointed, but I guess that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10,1" will be their flagship tablet. On the other hand, I guess this will get a relatively low price, since it is basically the same as the first one.
18. medicci37 (Posts: 812; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
A few very minor improvments. But would not buy a tablet with 1280 × 800 res. (except maybe the note). Dual core 1ghz? Even with new exynos. Sounds underwelming to say the least.
19. Hmong_Xiong (Posts: 32; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Is this the iPad 3's rival? It has the worst camera resolution ever, worst than my Xoom! We'll see how the Note 10.1 do.