Samsung's 'luxury' Galaxy F flagship leaks in a new photo, struts its metallic stuff
0. phoneArena 04 Jul 2014, 05:26 posted on
A new claimed photo of the Galaxy F has leaked, that clearly shows metallic sides, whereas previously we've head leaks showcasing the metal back. This leads us to the thought that, despite the S5 LTE-A announcement, the Galaxy F is slowly turning from a vaporware into a metal-clad warrior that we can't wait to meet...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. drunkenjay (Posts: 860; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
looks like someone photoshopped iphone chassis onto a samsung galaxy s5
18. 3rdDegree (Posts: 213; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
Galaxy Note 3 crossbred with the iPhone 5s to create the Galaxy phone 8.
29. steedsofwar (unregistered)
Don't you think the corners are not AS rounded as the other leaks for this device? The angles are more Note 3 shaped.
56. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 474; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
That was my first impression as well... And other leaked pictures of the device from Evleaks definitely don't have chamfered edges like this picture does.
Somebody's wrong and I hope it's Evleaks because this looks much better.
23. neops (Posts: 285; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
Looks like an aluminium/metal bumper/frame/case that can be found on ebay
30. spin9 (Posts: 279; Member since: 31 May 2014)
Galaxy F has become an urban myth already.
And now that school is over too many people have free time to photoshop
50. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
I'm fed up with these bogus leaks.
4. Altair (Posts: 367; Member since: 02 Feb 2012)
Looks like Shamesung is copying Apple again. Or in this case, photoshop user.
9. swayze91 (Posts: 48; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
Good lord enough with these kind of comments...
14. Zack20 (Posts: 41; Member since: 10 Dec 2013)
Looks like an i-sheep is trying to speak! Good Lord!
19. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
I think Apple's patents on its design has expired right? Oh wait I forgot that they last 50 years. Apple can continue using the same design for the next 50 years:)
32. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
This heck is wrong with you? Apple doesn't use luxury components. Getting tired and old with your lame copying comment
43. jroc74 (Posts: 5996; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
No, I know what he's saying. There is even an article about it looking like the iPhone 5S on BGR....because of the slanted edge....
If thats all ppl are going to cry copying about.....I will just spend most of my time in HDTV and monitor forums....where I dont see none of this silliness. Or not so much as I do on phone forums, sites.
Not to mention there is a lil indention at the top of this pic. Stop the madness ppl.
5. WakaFlakaD (Posts: 480; Member since: 30 Apr 2011)
NAHHHHH. Samsung needs to make better looking phone. Learn from HTC and Apple please.
10. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Apple.. Are you serious?. Ugly curve phones. You are telling me Apples curve Tvs look better than Sony, Sharp, LG, Samsung, Pioneer Tvs, which has no curves with 180 degrees angle, with 0.5mm aspect to screen ratio.
The sharper the edges, the sexy and stylish and slick it looks. Look at the Lumia 925, 930, 1520, oppo 7, Miezu phones. Lenovo K900, Z2, HtcOne,
20. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
definately you r apple hater bcuz iphone looks good
25. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
IPhones look elegant, not good, it's ok looking.
Definitely your a iBoy?
39. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
no Im not fanboy Im trying to be honest ,but you r hater
40. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
and I have never owned an iphone and dont consider to buy it but it looks good to me ( and most of the ppl ) does it make me a iBoy ?
33. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Really really? Why should Samsung learn from apple? Apple should learn on how to make ads from Samsung and put a removeable battery in their phone
35. gaara6775 (Posts: 738; Member since: 20 May 2014)
Will you buy it if they make a removable battery?
53. heyhi (Posts: 131; Member since: 19 Feb 2013)
its 2014 and Apple still makes a phone with huge bezels.
6. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Pretty sure it already exists and is not metal, its plastic
8. Leandronb (Posts: 86; Member since: 03 Jun 2014)
i think if design remains the same, is not the material that will make the difference.
15. GoBears (Posts: 448; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Man that would like so much nicer in my Otterbox. /s
16. Shino (banned) (Posts: 196; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
Samsung fails epically again. They should really, really stop copying Apple. I feel sorry for them.
17. ciprian.ruse (Posts: 294; Member since: 13 May 2014)
I'm very good in the art of photoshop and I can tell you that this is 100% photoshop doing.
26. certifiedwomanizer (Posts: 16; Member since: 25 Aug 2013)
looks like default SGS5 with some kind of metal bumper case...
31. DrewMonroe (Posts: 21; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
the software of android on a common hardware of Apple. that's how i like it.
36. thadjudda (Posts: 25; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
they've been doing cheap plastic for so long they can't even think of a premium design they have to go back to the old iphone 5 design
49. RoundhouseMcGee (Posts: 188; Member since: 25 May 2014)
He's doing this thing called "having a life and not waiting on baited breath to have a stupid pointless argument with a nobody online". You should try it sometime. Instead of obsessing over someone who literally forgot you even exist.
55. darkkjedii (Posts: 20079; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yet you responded, when called lol :D.
47. blackberry_Boy (Posts: 213; Member since: 27 May 2014)
That will be the day we"ll see a metal band and a glass back from samsung