Samsung's industry-fastest 64GB mobile memory chips enter mass production
0. phoneArena 02 Aug 2012, 01:59 posted on
Samsung has started mass production of high-speed embedded memory flash for mobile devices, i.e. your phone's internal memory. Capacities come in 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, and the chips achieve the fastest read and write speeds in the industry of 140MB/s and 50MB/s, respectively...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 703; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
but y the hell sammmy drop 64 gb version of galaxy s3
7. fbbwang (Posts: 17; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
wiki your info is absolutely false & outdated
12. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 50; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Still continued on some specific regions...
2. crankyd00d (Posts: 191; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Oh yeah. Hey Samsung, just add a Quad core CPU based on A15 and we're golden :-)
4. andrew1953 (Posts: 174; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
This would seem to be a very significant event . Is it correct to assume that no other phone/electrical goods manufacturer is making memory chips? Apple?
5. hung2900 (Posts: 794; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
That's innovation, unlike the rectangular or slide-to-unlock.
10. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 621; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
no, these are built in storage that phones come with, hardwired to the main board.
13. zhypher_23 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
Now this is what I call Innovating, Apple has done nothing so far compared to Samsung :))
14. Adithya7184 (Posts: 316; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
Apple's regular working method. " just copy from others and sue others for the same"