Samsung's hexa-core Galaxy Note 3 Neo pictured next to the original Note 3?
If this leaked photo is legit, it seems that the Note 3 Neo (model number SM-N750 / SM-N755) looks exactly like the original Note 3, although it’s slightly smaller. We heard that the Note Neo would sport a 5.55-inch 720p display instead of the 5.7-inch 1080p screen found on the original Note 3 - so that’s why it’s a bit more compact.
Needless to say, we should take all this with the proverbial grain of salt. Samsung has not confirmed that it would launch a Galaxy Note 3 Neo / Lite. However, if it will, it may announce the new device at MWC in late February, possibly alongside the Galaxy Grand Neo (another unconfirmed device).
It’s said that the alleged Galaxy Note 3 Neo (pictured on the left in the image below) would be positioned between the 2012 Galaxy Note II and the regular Note 3. We’ll bring more details on this as soon as we get them!
2. MrKoles (Posts: 347; Member since: 20 Jan 2013)
I hope battery life will be even better with a lower resolution screen but still huge battery.
Bring it on!
3. pwnarena (Posts: 1019; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
it's hexacore but it's inferior to the note 3?
4. aditya.k (Posts: 492; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
There's an Octa Core version of the Note 3 if you didn't know! :)
6. aditya.k (Posts: 492; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
+1 option on the mobile site to your own comment, PA.
13. pwnarena (Posts: 1019; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
doesn't change the fact that there's a quad core snapdragon version and it's still called a note 3.
15. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4166; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Dual core Cortex A15 + quad core Cortex A7 < Quad core Krait 400. It's not just about cores and clock speed, it's about architecture.
7. ShaikhJGI (Posts: 69; Member since: 10 Jan 2014)
Wow its relatively smaller. Quite compact this time around. i wonder if Samsung stops Note2 now?
8. nctx77 (Posts: 922; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
The all new S5 LOL! Seriously, why was this produced? They could have just saved time, names and money by just putting a pleather back on the note 2.
9. ajac09 (Posts: 1412; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
waiting for isheep to call gadget spam in 5..4..3..2..1..
11. nctx77 (Posts: 922; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
You said it not us LOL. My comment above says it all.
16. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
I am a note 3 LTE user and yes , i hate samsung spamming gadgets . Spamming is a bad thing , they already have a mid range note device which is the note 2 . They should have focus their effort on getting updates for the note 2 instead of wasting their effort on a new mid range crap . Mid range devices from samsung are always crap .
Samsung devices that should have exist on the lineup now are GS4 LTE , GS4 Zoom , GS4 mini , Note 3 LTE , GS2 , Note 2 , Galaxy Y neo . For tablets they should not have made the Gtab pro 10.1 and 12.2 as there are note series with the same specs and size out there !
10. Extradite (banned) (Posts: 316; Member since: 30 Dec 2013)
Does anyone own the Note3 Octocore Non LTE A15 device.....?
12. Vireak (unregistered)
LMFAO!!! Please don't forget to bring out Trinity, Morpheus, and the rest of the gang!
14. cR203 (Posts: 192; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
I'm really interested to see how this hexa core CPU performs. I'm kinda excited for it.