Samsung's first 1080p Windows Phone 8 handset could be the SM-W750V
0. phoneArena 14 Jan 2014, 19:49 posted on
The Samsung SM-W750V was spotted in a UA profile sporting a 1080 x 1920 pixels screen and LTE connectivity. It seems to be made for North America, but that remains to be confirmed...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Great for the wonderful WP platform... It would be great if HTC, and Sony, especially Sony, made some really good WP devices to challenge the Lumia line..
Thanks to all those who continuously support the WP platform by consistently commenting on every WP related article, whether good or bad.. Your help has kept WP in the spotlight, and made companies like Samsung, keep believing in WP.. Thanks to the WP fans, and hatters, because it's because of you that I have this beautiful 1520 in my hands today.. Everyone, keep up the good work❕
15. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
And, I thank you for your continued support of the WP platform and it terrific Lumia devices.. By being here you help to make Lumia devices better by each comment. Than you.
16. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Well, thank you. I am quite confident in myself. But, it's you who needs thanking today.. It's WP supporters like you, and your buddies who line up, and boy did y'all really line up today, to comment on every WP related article more than you do for any other platform just to show everyone what platform is the most exiting right now.. WP wouldn't be where it is today without your input, so I'll speak for all WP fans here on PA and say thanks.. See you on the next WP related article.. We're all in this together because we all love WP.
13. SandraB (banned) (Posts: 75; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
nokia went bankrupt with wp.
so wp isnt so great.
17. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Great input.. You're on time just as expected.. Your love for the WP platform has helped the most.. I don't think anyone has dedicated as much time as you have giving a much feedback about the platform as you have.. We can always count on you to boost the WP platform by making sure its articles are full of comments.. Your interest in the WP platform is obviously huge, and you show it by your consistent support for the platform.. Thank you once again.. I have this 1520 because dedicated fans like you.. Keep showing companies like Samsung that WP is a real valuable option by the attention that you give it everyday.. Keep up the good work❕
20. willard12 (Posts: 1114; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
"Thanks to all those who continuously support the WP platform..." Steve Ballmer couldn't have said it better. I hope they are paying you more than him.
2. snowgator (Posts: 3346; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I would certainly be willing to give a Samsung WP another look. Loved my Focus S, and my Wife has the Note 1 and it is by far her favorite phone ever. I was unimpressed with the ATIV Neo, but only when compared to what Nokia has to offer, not so much that it is a "bad" device.
I like that WP has Sammy still kicking around. Even if Samsung sees this as a "hobbie" OS, a top end Samsung could offer WP users something different.
3. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Exactly. I totally agree.. Although I love Nokia Lumia WP devices it is a bit unsettling thinking that it's my only choice.. I want strong options from Sony, Samsung, HTC, and LG.. That's what I think the platform needs to compete.
14. SandraB (banned) (Posts: 75; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
But nokia isnt nokia anymore its microsoft.
Its phones made in china with microsoft.
18. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
But, Nokia phones have always been made in China.. One of Nokias biggest factories is in China.. Is this news to you❔
4. volcano (Posts: 273; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
you got your answer " geographic availability : North ameria "
they don't want to compete same old same old Lazy samsung
5. mkluminous (Posts: 7; Member since: 12 Dec 2012)
If this gets on T-Mobile I'd be pleasantly surprised
6. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
True.. We need some high end WP devices on all four major US carriers..
7. sprockkets (Posts: 1565; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
The only reason for this phone to exist is to get their annual discount on android patent payments. That's it. WP is a failure for everyone but Nokia.
9. kartikeyarathi8 (Posts: 12; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
Either ways, Lumia line will always be like Nexus or Moto devices for WP Platform. Pure WP experience without any clutters :)
12. hurrycanger (Posts: 1493; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Aren't all WP8 devices running pure WP8?
19. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3575; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Yeah, that was what he was saying.. He's right❕
21. rashsys (Posts: 16; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Go on, Samsung, I'm waiting!
I'd like to replace my beloved ATIV S with new flagship device this year.