Samsung's anagram puzzle reveals teaser videos, asks us if we want technology to fit in life naturally
1. WinC76 (unregistered)
Teaser no.2 shows some sheeps. :)
7. wendygarett (unregistered)
that is isheep ok?
13. jasongohjr (Posts: 75; Member since: 26 Sep 2011)
I just love how Samsung is laughing at those sheeps
11. ayephoner (Posts: 850; Member since: 09 Jun 2009)
only sheeps conform to accepted practices of pluralization.
48. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
the Beast of the Year is coming.....
2. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Samsung im going to die from the tension. Release the real specs and release date already please I can't handle it xD
24. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
the larger screen is indirectly confirmed already, while making it still fit in you hands. swift and fast --- quad core.
and that's the minimum. SAMSUNG'D. Can't wait for May 3! I'm repeating the video over and over again looking for hints, like what happened with the S2.
28. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
lol i would but im using my school's network at the moment and they have nearly everything but this site, gmail, and engadget blocked off. Only educational stuff, or things they haven't found yet. Sometimes i just use proxys
3. Fayeznoor (Posts: 71; Member since: 15 Nov 2011)
check this out. stand out from the sheeps
5. harsh_732006 (Posts: 65; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
lol loved they way the showed sheeps at the end...=))
8. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
The comment above recieved 2 dislikes first before the likes . It clearly shows that isheeeps are more interested in Galaxy S3 than us and read the article first before android fans and started disliking every comment .. :D
14. jasongohjr (Posts: 75; Member since: 26 Sep 2011)
This is wad they do best! with their I-products
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
Hater goes hate :(
53. GellerDoesDallas (Posts: 50; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Awww, sad face. U mad? You little ibot troll. Bwahhahahah!!!!!
10. hateftotti (Posts: 200; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Actually when u look at the sentences,all of them are talking about a new feature in this phone
look at this"YOUR VIEW OF THE WORLD GROWS EVER WIDER"it talks about screen
or this one"WHERE THE GALAXY FITS PERFECTLY INTO YOUR HAND" talks about size...
12. KaynEKH (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
Is that just me or was the music of the second teaser from Mass Effect OST?
67. khanmhsn (Posts: 25; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
you need to wipe your ears with some shampoo...
15. 0o0blackstar0o0 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
If this is what i waited for all day .. that is so s**t! i was expecting at least a look at the Slll FFS
19. KaynEKH (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
I'm afraid it was obvious that they wouldn't show a damn thing. With the May 3 event, they wouldn't reveal their precious on a mere website.
20. 0o0blackstar0o0 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Why a countdown for a teaser .... W..T..F who makes these decisions at Samsung ..
21. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Its a hype thing lol. Screw apple being great at building up hype, this is just unbelievable.
38. paynekiller (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 May 2010)
countdowns to teasers actually happen a lot in the tech world. I've seen a couple video game publishers put up a countdown site, then only show a teaser when that is done and we still dont know wtf they are working on
41. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I know but samsung is doing everything, videos, locking their phones in steel boxes, covering it up in blue cloth with may3rd on it, leaks all over the place etc lol
31. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
"If this is what i waited for all day .. that is so s**t! i was expecting at least a look at the Slll FFS"
Strong no life
32. 0o0blackstar0o0 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Or technology/Devises is my life ? maybe i work in the field ? who are you to judge ?