Samsung's Wave devices approaching 10 million sales
0. phoneArena 26 Sep 2011, 10:26 posted on
Samsung’s Bada-powered Wave series of phones that premiered in May of 2010 will more than likely reach the 10 million sale plateau before the end of the year…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. haikallp (unregistered)
Great news :)
Peter will be proud of Sammy!
5. Poetry (unregistered)
I am sure Mr.Peter bought half of them!! LOL
29. winsaki234 (Posts: 63; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Who is real Peter? Now it is about three Peter like peterifromsweden2 and peterifromswedin!
2. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
That's good news for a OS which is still new to the market, I would love to get the Wave 3.
3. HTCiscool (Posts: 449; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
Yes the wave 3 looks rather nice. Bada is definitely improving and I need some Super AMOLED PLUS goodness. couple that with a slim but well built body and samsung could have a winner.
7. Azeem Hassan (unregistered)
Hey Peter, where are u man? missin' ya. congratulations btw!!!
24. shayan (Posts: 159; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
now why xould this post get 2 thumbs down?
I now everyone hate peters annoying comments about bada, but why this one shuold have thumb down??
8. surya_020 (unregistered)
Hahaahaa...very funny comment :) . Btw I think sammy shuld pay Peter for his efforts in making BADA active in all the Android /WP/BB related discussionz LOL...I checked wave 3 in you tube.UI is not that attractive as Droid...overall its a nice phone I think...
9. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
peter is boycotting the site, since he thinks that somehow they are anti-bada. lol
10. dacastrator (Posts: 232; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
I know couple of my friends who owns a Samsung Wave. They both have a lot of problems. Headset slot being loose, restarts by itself and some other s**t.
11. King85Kong (Posts: 11; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
Good hope he is boycotting the site. Don't have hear him whine about how good bada is on every single article on this website.
But congrats to Bada on the numbers
13. bolaG (Posts: 468; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Maybe when Google becomes a new world order and stops making os for phones haha
20. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
yea, because all Bada phones reaching 10 million after nearly 2 years is going to take over android when they have 1 phone that reaches 10 million in 6 months. :)
21. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
btw, that wasnt a very long boycott.. lol.
22. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
oh.. nevermind.. a lil slow tonight.. fake peter. :)
16. wassup (Posts: 565; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
the Samsung Galaxy S 2 passed those sales, and its just one device ;)
but, good for bada though! tried a bada handset( the one with the slideout keyboard, don't remember which one), and it was quite good!
17. Lwazi_N (Posts: 205; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Lol I know Peter is very happy to see this. Bada is doing well for itself but hoping it surpasses Android- now that's being overly enthusiastic
18. koreampuff (unregistered)
LOL. everyone knows about Peter. smh....
then again, he loiters on every single article on PhoneArena, how could you not.
His fame reminds me of the kind of fame that of Rebecca Black....
19. Tmachaveli (Posts: 425; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
Peter i am glad that u happy but surpassing android i don't think so but good job bada for the numbers its good to know that there are 10 miliion crazy ppl like peter out there in the world lmao
25. antifanboy (unregistered)
no there aren't! 10.000.000 is the number samsung expects by the end of the year. and most of them aren't as crazy as peter is. a big part regrets buying a bada phone.
31. OSFantasma (Posts: 119; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
Peter maybe not surpass but it will give it a run for its money lol.. I hope bada OS does show huge improvement in the next few years it would be awesome if they went open and integrated from other great open source system like it did with a few Library's i has used in bada..
32. Marc (unregistered)
THIS is great, no trolling intended