Samsung's "Tablet Realities" Galaxy Tab S commercials come with a twist
The new ads present a judge, an artist, and a mom, each owning a Samsung Galaxy Tab S. Although they got their Galaxy Tab S slates for work-related reasons, they certainly aren’t using them just for that. But we’re not going to spoil the stories for you, all three commercials can be watched below.
Samsung released the Galaxy Tab S 10.5 and Galaxy Tab S 8.4 at the end of last month, presenting them as the world's first high-resolution Super AMOLED tablets. At the moment, only the Wi-Fi versions of the slates are available, for $499 (the 10.5-inch version) and $399 (the 8.4-inch version). You can check out our Galaxy Tab S 10.5 review and our Galaxy Tab S 8.4 review to find out more about the devices.
P.S.: Don’t bother searching info about the names presented in the commercials, because those persons don’t really exist - it’s all acting.
20. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
I think the ads really cool, and really sell.
(of course, samsung galaxy tab s is also a very good product, beating apple ipad air by far)
2. gigaraga (Posts: 921; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Best tablet on the market today! No other tablet has the feature set that the Tab S series has~~~and the ads are pretty funny also :D
8. elitewolverine (Posts: 1569; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
great display, don't know about best tablet. unless your only talking ARM's....
10. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3202; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Surface pro 3 is a laptop, better say a convertible.
23. elitewolverine (Posts: 1569; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
I wouldn't even take this over my 'tablet', 11.6in Lenovo lynx that I got for 250, and I don't see the surface as a convertible but I guess it 'can be'.
I suppose tablet for PA will be used for 'lesser' devices and win8.1 machines will get the 'convertible' moniker even if it is a 7/8in device.
24. sniper1087 (Posts: 366; Member since: 31 Dec 2011)
agreed people dont realize that hybrid tablets like the asus T100, dell venue 11 pro, acer aspire switch 10, lenovo mixx 10 and lenovo thinkpad 10 are just much better overall tablets, that can run any kind of software, have full browsing experience with adobe flash player and have the productivity for much less than any of the crappy android tablets and ipads.
18. nohatenofanboy (Posts: 386; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
f**k the tablets , Im here for the girl
5. tech2 (Posts: 2045; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
LOL....try harder ! The fact that you felt the need to open the article, watch all the commercials and comment on them itself shows you did find them interesting.
Stop living in denial.
7. elitewolverine (Posts: 1569; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Like everyone does here with other types of articles? Nothing new move along.
11. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3202; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
GTFO, girl stop being jellyburned of Samsung
15. Settings (Posts: 313; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
I mean its all about screens, screens and screens. Does the Tab S got any tricks up its sleeves.
25. illiad (Posts: 113; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
they forgot the multiuser??? I was thinking the mom could have at least mentioned having different logons by the **fingerprint scanner** so that little johnny ( and even hubby! :P ) can play on it without disturbing her stuff???
yes, up to 8 users...
look at a PROPER review...
27. Settings (Posts: 313; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
It's Android's feature not Samsung's. Nexus devices has it also.
4. kent-gaga (Posts: 50; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
if the people in the commercials are all fake then why do they need to put it in?
6. Totse2k15 (Posts: 252; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
Great tablets, but I'd rather have a Surface Pro 3 over any tablets out atm.
13. GreekGeek (Posts: 777; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
Preach brotha! Microsoft needs your support to dispose their unshipped/unsold Surface Pros.
26. illiad (Posts: 113; Member since: 07 Feb 2012)
you are forgetting, YOU are NOT their target ...... :P
the type of people in the ads, you know, your mom or dad, that are scared of 'computers' and just want a pics and movies thing.... :rolleyes:
9. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3202; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Made for gaming was nexus 7's tagline. :)
12. GreekGeek (Posts: 777; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
Amoled worshippers be like :
''Whoa that was like...porn''
14. GreekGeek (Posts: 777; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
I applaud them for their creativity though, nice Ad, not your typical run-of-the-mill commercial
21. aba71983 (Posts: 230; Member since: 24 Jul 2014)
How much did they pay for this ads and those person in the ads. I wonder why Samsung making all of this ads even we all know that their tablet not much making money as they expected.