Samsung's SM-W750V 1080p Windows Phone handset could be launched by Verizon, might have a 4.3-inch screen
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2014, 09:31 posted on
It's still not clear if Samsung will ever announce the SM-W750V. But, if it will, the new 1080p Windows Phone handset might find a home at Verizon in the US...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
8. aksa123 (Posts: 309; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
And we know that wp doesnt need that much ppi since it uses big fonts.
2. papss (unregistered)
The icon seems to not want to ship. Vzn is messing up for sure.
4. terabyteRouser (Posts: 457; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
By the time it's released, it's specs will just be last year's specs. No one wants to buy an old phone that they will carry for 1-2 years.
5. majp89 (Posts: 126; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Doesn't really apply with Windows Phones. Even phones that have dual cores run WP flawlessly. At this point, a SD800 will load everything essentially instantly. WP isn't a spec war necessarily with processor/internals, more of camera and aesthetics.
6. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
It's not about that anymore.. That's over with..
3. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I might be tempted if they release an international version
7. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3576; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
It would be nice to finally have a competitive Samsung WP model to make some headlines.. Microkia needs some serious competition...
The software is great, now we just need some more hardware vendors to get more "high quality" WP devices on the market..