Samsung's JK Shin claims "big gap" in the patent war with Apple, hopes today's sit-down ends in cross-licensing
1. taco50 (banned) posted on 21 May 2012, 02:35 3 16
I think a best case scenario here is Samsung owns up to what they've done, pays damages to Apple and agrees to start making their own products. Samsung makes too much money to just copy. They can invest some of that profit into making unique products.
Then the lawsuits can stop as well. Samsung needs to compete with innovation, not copying.
3. PhoneArenaUser posted on 21 May 2012, 02:53 2 3
And waht exactly Samsung has copied from Apple?
11. PhoneArenaUser posted on 22 May 2012, 09:17 0 0
What was copied here?http://goo.gl/mw1mD
White colour or maybe black colour?
4. frydaexiii posted on 21 May 2012, 02:57 2 2
and Apple should just suck it up that there are other companies out there who can and will steal their ideas and the only way to get rid of them would be to innovate and create better products. Which Apple obviously can't do because they weren't friggin innovative in the first place.
Get you head out of your @$$, taco...
7. frydaexiii posted on 21 May 2012, 03:16 3 1
I know, my bad.
8. matrix_neo posted on 21 May 2012, 06:04 2 1
Copying?! So is this new Samsung galaxy s3 still a copy of iPhone? ?!! You're such an ignorant eyesheep. .. don't always blame Samsung , your idevices will never exist without Samsung hardwares and you obviously knew that .
Every time I saw a hidden comment because of low rating I'm sure it's taco ....again. Are you not ashamed of this??!!
2. buggerrer posted on 21 May 2012, 02:40 2 0
loved that pic, Tony Sopranos with Carmine Lupertazzi
5. Tmachaveli posted on 21 May 2012, 03:06 2 5
Dam troll go to bed..copying apple give me a break