Samsung's JK Shin claims "big gap" in the patent war with Apple, hopes today's sit-down ends in cross-licensing
1. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
I think a best case scenario here is Samsung owns up to what they've done, pays damages to Apple and agrees to start making their own products. Samsung makes too much money to just copy. They can invest some of that profit into making unique products.
Then the lawsuits can stop as well. Samsung needs to compete with innovation, not copying.
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
And waht exactly Samsung has copied from Apple?
9. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
11. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
What was copied here?http://goo.gl/mw1mD
White colour or maybe black colour?
4. frydaexiii (Posts: 1427; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
and Apple should just suck it up that there are other companies out there who can and will steal their ideas and the only way to get rid of them would be to innovate and create better products. Which Apple obviously can't do because they weren't friggin innovative in the first place.
Get you head out of your @$$, taco...
8. matrix_neo (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Copying?! So is this new Samsung galaxy s3 still a copy of iPhone? ?!! You're such an ignorant eyesheep. .. don't always blame Samsung , your idevices will never exist without Samsung hardwares and you obviously knew that .
Every time I saw a hidden comment because of low rating I'm sure it's taco ....again. Are you not ashamed of this??!!
2. buggerrer (Posts: 306; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
loved that pic, Tony Sopranos with Carmine Lupertazzi
5. Tmachaveli (Posts: 425; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
Dam troll go to bed..copying apple give me a break