Samsung's J.K. Shin confirms 8 inch Samsung Galaxy Note tablet for MWC
0. phoneArena 21 Jan 2013, 13:03 posted on
A few days ago, rumors started circulating about an 8 inch tablet being prepped by Samsung for an appearance at next month's MWC in Barcelona and now that rumor has apparently been confirmed by none other than the top guy at Samsung's mobile division, J.K. Shin; the Samsung GALAXY Note 8 could feature the same resolution as the GALAXY Note 10,1 packed into an 8 inch display...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wando77 (Posts: 827; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Hope the camera is half decent. I know people say it doesn't matter but it does to me. If they put one on it may as well be half decent. The one on my note 10.1 sucks compared to the one on my gs3
3. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
If you have a decent camera phone why bother about camera on TAB. What's important is cost :)
6. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
I do wonder how much price diffrence is between a 5mp camera sensor and a 12mp camera senseor.
7. saiki4116 (Posts: 379; Member since: 31 Mar 2011)
5MP cam with AF +CamScanner App==Scan receipts on the go
With more real estate on tablet,it would be easy to trim the scans compared to Phone.
The price difference between 3.2MP and 5MP sensor wont be much
12. jsdechavez (Posts: 731; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
I get into Rage Mode when people use tablets to take photos in public events, even concerts. I mean, they got better camera phones in their pockets right? And they're blocking the view.
4. smdeezy (Posts: 66; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I agree! I don't want to have to use my phone camera and then share them with my tablet. I want a decent camera on my tablet so I only need one device.
9. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
is that true? i know that gs3 has one of the best mobile cam ryt now.
8. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
hope that sammy enhance more the resolution compared to the 10.1, 200-260ppi would do.. hmm im always after the spen functionality and touchwiz UX thats why im stock on choosing my future tablet or maybe a phone.. hope the price would fall from $300-400
10. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Samsung continues to do it's thing. Samsung rocks.
14. IHateApple (banned) (Posts: 122; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
We'll see how it competes with the Nexus 7 in terms of value.