Samsung's Galaxy Tab S AMOLED slates to be launched in late June?
0. phoneArena 05 Jun 2014, 23:42 posted on
A leaked timetable suggests that the new Galaxy Tab S devices will be released in the US on June 27. Pricing details aren't available at the moment...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
pro series r the best android tablet out there n up coming tab s series
even lg announced some better tablets few weeks ago
2. Nexus4lifes (Posts: 121; Member since: 13 Feb 2014)
Please put lte unlocked version in the us store and take my money...
3. wilsong17 (unregistered)
can we get a comparison which galaxy tab i should buy
4. ihavenoname (Posts: 1615; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Is this Tab S going to replace Tab Pro?
6. GreekGeek (Posts: 1113; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
Think of it as a different "flavor" rather than a replacement
SLCD3 vs SAMOLED each has their own share of Pros and Cons, ditto Qualcomm vs Exynos
5. NotAGeek (Posts: 272; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
So the only difference between the tab s and the tab pro series is only the Amoled display?
7. shuaibhere (Posts: 1959; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
And the processors.. Pro line has s800 ,s will have Exynos 5420...
and not to forget tab s will have new s5 based design and finger print sensor...
Who knows it may have Ip67 certification too....
8. Peeyushmalik96 (Posts: 73; Member since: 08 Jun 2013)
thats a huge difference at least for me I was just waiting for tablets with AMOLED displays.
11. Zenzui (Posts: 109; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Wait I just bought my wife a tab pro 10.1, it is using Exynos. I don't remember seeing anywhere that Tab Pro is Qualcomm.
12. Zenzui (Posts: 109; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Oops my bad. I bought my wife a note 10.1 actually not tab pro. No wonder I got exynos.