Samsung's Galaxy Prevail II lands on Boost Mobile
0. phoneArena 12 Jul 2013, 08:15 posted on
No surprises here – the Galaxy Prevail II holds onto tradition as it makes an appearance amidst Boost Mobile's offerings, just like its predecessor last year. What's more, the updated mid-ranger will once more offer its services for the budget-friendly $179.99 off contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. ardent1 (Posts: 2000; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
It's the same phone as Samsung Galaxy Ring being sold on Virgin Mobile.
5. jordanlnk (Posts: 5; Member since: 02 Jul 2013)
Yep. Except for the color change and some Boost Mobile apps.
11. tamie (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Dec 2013)
Do u know if this phone.. Prevail 2.. Will run and play an app called the hobbit kingdoms of middle earth?
6. PK1983 (Posts: 215; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Or you could buy a BLU Mobile with a 4.5 inch screen, quad core processor running Jelly Bean 4.2 for $150.
Unless you are buying top of the line Samsung, you are buying crap.
7. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3075; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Can you use the BLU on Boost? Nope didn't think so.
That's an unlocked GSM phone, only usable on AT&T and T-Mobile.
8. PK1983 (Posts: 215; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
So since it is an unlocked, GSM phone not tied to a carrier, it is automatically is better than the Samsung which is tied to a (laugh) CDMA network, and a bad one at that.
9. persikon (Posts: 29; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)
I remember reading somewhere that the Original Prevail was one of the Best Seller Phones of Samsung in the States... Decent Sucessor, but 4G-less is a bummer. Great Spec/price wise.
10. tamie (Posts: 2; Member since: 09 Dec 2013)
Does anyone know if the prevail 2 will run and work with the app hobbit kingdoms middle earth?
12. MaynardW (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Dec 2013)
Prevail 2 owner here, it's decent for the price. Stock music player is crap and the stock operating system has too many apps set to run. However, it's easily rooted and you can backup the factory install.