Samsung's Galaxy Note 12.2 specs appear on AnTuTu, benchmark shows impressive performance
0. phoneArena 29 Oct 2013, 10:15 posted on
A new leak, posted on AnTuTu's blog, gives us a rather extensive look at the internals of Sammy's new 12.2-inch tablet, and the view is very pretty, indeed.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. JMartin22 (Posts: 1884; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Everything about it is a glorified Note 10.1 2014 Edition. But I guess it gives you a choice between a big tab and a bigger tab if that really matters. I'm kind of over the release of Snapdragon 800 devices. I'm ready to start embracing ARMv8 architecture devices of next year that will undoubtedly destroy the SD800 in benchmarkings. (Apple's little dual core processor holds its own against the SD800 if that gives you any idea of what ARMv8 is capable of)
8. zig8100 (Posts: 227; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
With a lot less pixels to push it will perform a lot better. The iPhone is less then 720p.
36. elitewolverine (Posts: 4926; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
your right, but pixel density matters as well.
Not to mention the bloat ware android pushes with the note 3 and 'tabs'.
I deal with it every day of peoples note 3's crashing and freezing after just 2 weeks. It is on warranty backorder for us.
Lovely phone, we use it to watch videos during breaks in the pods, but I would in no way want the bloat that android has become.
2. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
I would like to see a tablet that dual boots android and x86 windows with a baytrail 3770.
15. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
Would be Cost too much maan.not everyone can afford
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10409; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Article states it's clocked at 2.4GHz, but it reality it can only achieve a max of 2.3GHz...
4. Reality_Check (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 Aug 2013)
"2.4GHz Snapdragon 800 chipset" Does that mean it's the MSM8084? Though the 1st pic shows it's the 8974
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10409; Member since: 14 May 2012)
The AnTuTu picture shows it clocked at 2.3GHz and PA decides to type 2.4GHz...
11. xIJoeyBoyIx (Posts: 7; Member since: 25 Oct 2013)
At the end of the day its touchwiz. It's full of bloatware and going to slow the device down no matter what spec you have. The note 3 the powerhouse it is, still lags (did own a note 3 took it back because of the lag factor). If this 12.2 inch tablet had stock android it would be an absolute beast but Samsung just want to stuff as much useless gimmicks in it as possible.
20. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 602; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
Note 3 is better than whatever phone he has. I guarantee. These haters probably work for apple or lg or something.
42. xIJoeyBoyIx (Posts: 7; Member since: 25 Oct 2013)
Believe what you want. I have owned the note 3 and the main lag point I can prove out is when you pull the notification bar down, it stutters. Will regards to apple they are the scum of the earth, they brain wash people into think there device is almighty whens its just boring plain software running on low specs. I love android but hate company overlay themes i.e touchwiz. I currently own a nexus 4 which I still love and will be getting the nexus 5 due to my disappointment with the note 3. Don't get me wrong I loved the 1080p 5.7 inch display but for a phone that has a snapdragon 800 and i can see stutter is a shame.
23. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
"The note 3 the powerhouse it is, still lags (did own a note 3 took it back because of the lag factor)"
You lie brutally, iboy. LOL
41. Andrewtst (Posts: 592; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
It is completely confirm you don't own Note 3, but just bashing for fun.
Don't feel grape is sour if you can't taste it.
13. livyatan (Posts: 867; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
^ I say you're full of BS.
Note 3 DOES NOT LAG, it runs gloriously.
Do not listen to this guy because he either straight up lies, either had a faulty unit
14. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
''Even the faulty unit of note 3 wont lag"
''Even if he say Note 1 lag , i will not believe''
...lot about note series !
17. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
I like it, I just don't know how I feel about a Tablet that's this big. I really like the 10.1, but that's probably as big as I'll go.
43. rayman173 (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I would definitely consider getting this as long as build quality is up to par which I know is asking for a lot with Samsung........we will just have to see when this thing is release