Samsung's ChatON messenger is now available on iOS
0. phoneArena 06 Jan 2012, 09:10 posted on
iOS has iMessage which is a pretty good service if you overlook one fact - it’s iOS-only. And while there are plenty of other options for cross-platform message exchange…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Firedrops (Posts: 216; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
"iOS has iMessage which is a pretty good free messaging service if you overlook one fact - it’s iOS-only."
"ChatON is now available on Android, bada and iOS, and Samsung promises a future BlackBerry OS version."
So, how is this "iOS-only"?
3. protozeloz (Posts: 5383; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
He says iMessage is iOS only
ChatOn is for all of them
5. c.hack (Posts: 521; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
why would anyone use a specific manufacturer's app when you can use Whatsapp, or Skype or Google Chat that works on all platforms.
6. Ric1511 (Posts: 26; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
No ICS support yet on my SAMSUNG GNEX. Will definetely try it out with my Iphone 4 wielding wife once it is.
7. longhairbilly (Posts: 64; Member since: 23 Aug 2010)
I would love to try this, but getting my friends and family to download yet another group chat app is going to be tough.