SamsungDive helps getting your lost or stolen smartphone back
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Jul 2011, 08:05
As our loyal readers are probably aware of, losing possession of a cellphone is something that can happen to pretty much anyone of us. Your trusty handset can always become a thief's next target...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. som posted on 25 Jul 2011, 08:31 0 0
myLookout.com is free too for every phones with internet antivirus
2. Vincent d (unregistered) posted on 25 Jul 2011, 11:34 0 0
Its also available in canada.
3. PatcheZ (unregistered) posted on 25 Jul 2011, 12:44 0 0
errr... doesn't work for me
4. avinash_son59 posted on 01 Nov 2011, 01:43 0 0
Before the device gets lost many things can be done..... but how when one loses a Galaxy SII without Registering for tracking. Two months passed, no sign of the the guy putting his SIM. If his SIM is in use, through IMEI ( i gather ) it may be possible. anybody wants to add or advice me. Avinash GOA INDIA