Samsung wishes us Happy Holidays using paper and the Samsung GALAXY Note II
shows off some nice eye candy with the display on the Samsung GALAXY Note II combined with the ancient art of Kirigami. The ad makes great use of the 5.5 inch screen on the device.
Samsung is already said to be working on the the sequel models to its two big 2012 hits. The Samsung Galaxy S IV is believed to have a 5 inch 1080p display, which would match the HTC DROID DNA and its 441ppi pixel density, and the Samsung GALAXY Note III will allegedly offer a 6.3 inch screen. The industry is moving so fast. It seems like just yesterday that the HTC HD2 and its 4.3 inch screen seemed amazingly large.
source: Samsung via AndroidCentral
2. Hammerfest (Posts: 346; Member since: 12 May 2012)
My HD2 for life...
My Galaxy Note for as long as it remains the biggest 16:10 NON-TABLET device I can find...
3. bbblader (Posts: 520; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
if the gn3 is 6.3 inches that would better be a tablet
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5155; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Yeah, 6.3 inches is just shy of 7-inch tablet territory. I wonder if S-pen will make its way to the GS IV?
7. p0rkguy (Posts: 675; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
Samsung is dominating other companies with their advertisements.
Their Olympics commercials really paid off.
9. ddeath (Posts: 151; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
This is really really good! Happy holidays everyone!!! :)
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5473; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Now that was a awesome commercial