Samsung wins court case in Japan against Apple
0. phoneArena 25 Jun 2013, 18:39 posted on
In Tuesday, the Intellectual Property High Court in Tokyo upheld a lower court ruling that Samsung did not infringe on Apple's patents relating to synchronizing music and video data; back in August, Tokyo District Court rejected Apple's claim that Samsung's Galaxy devices illegally used the patent designed to transfer with the judge commenting that "It’s hard to believe the products belong to the range of technologies of the claimant"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jacko1977 (Posts: 428; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
go samsung show people that apple is the true copiers
2. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
Justice.... Well its Japanese Justice. But still... JUSTICE! haha
3. jsdechavez (Posts: 728; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
The punishment for the guilty or wrongful accusations should be HARAKIRI!
4. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
iFear that my beloved Apple doesn't stand a chance in the land of the Samurai.
Domo ariGato [Mr RōbāTō] !!
6. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
PHEW THANK GOODNESS. looks like the court of Japan finally have a change of heart
8. MartianMe (unregistered)
Samsung was not among the top 5 manufacturers in the country''
that's kinda hard to believe but ok.