Samsung "will provide an update" for aGPS issue on the Captivate & Vibrant
0. phoneArena 02 Aug 2010, 21:55 posted on
All is not well for the two recently launched Samsung Galaxy S phones here in the US seeing that there are issues surrounding aGPS on the handsets...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Gsmalltheway (Posts: 154; Member since: 15 Aug 2009)
yeah i have this problem. It takes freakin forever to find satellites and also sometimes it will say I am like in another state
3. kemper24 (Posts: 5; Member since: 12 Jun 2010)
yeap.... same problem here with mine. But other then that i love the phone!
4. RS9568 (Posts: 13; Member since: 22 Jun 2010)
Just turn on the network location setting rather than use the satellites. It will bypass the problem.
5. networkdood (Posts: 6326; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
No issues with aGPS or reg GPS here as not all units had the problem - maybe it helped that I switched to the EURO I9000 ROM