Samsung will have to reveal sales data in Apple patent lawsuit
0. phoneArena 02 Jan 2013, 03:17 posted on
Samsung will have to reveal sales data in its patent lawsuit with Apple as the Koreans lost a bid to keep it private…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9719; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Well this was expected. Let's see what happens next.
2. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
You can always tell when the check cleared on time when Koh makes a ruling.
3. Aeires (unregistered)
And now let's see that top secret document Apple wanted blocked from public access about their sales.
4. someones4 (Posts: 622; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
I thought that the sales figures were revealed to the public?
5. techloverNYC (Posts: 487; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
those dirty koreans are always hiding something