Samsung waves the magical wand: IFA Mobile Unpacked event could bring a new Galaxy Note on Aug 29th
0. phoneArena 02 Aug 2012, 08:36 posted on
Samsung has just sent out invitations for its IFA Mobile Unpacked event setting the date for August 29th and judging by the clue of a wand drawn in the invitation…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. maryaaadil (Posts: 146; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
Whatever happens, still i am going to buy it..........
24. The_Godfather (Posts: 186; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Just imagine if they release Note 2 with Windows 8...
Oh my God "Apple" would be in shock for years and years and would wait for Steve Jobs to come back and help them again.
2. rd_nest (Posts: 1591; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Magical moments? did they use "magical" ??
3. kew01 (Posts: 15; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
At least they didn't use "Revolutionary", "Never Seen Before", "Innovative" ;).
15. parthpatels007 (Posts: 54; Member since: 27 May 2011)
or "the most advanced __ in the universe" :D
11. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Magic no doubt referring to the s pen or what ever new styles device allowing the user to create and design anything they like on a phone like the wave of a little wand. Certainly the s pen features introduced in the original note were impressively new to a mobile handset and seeing as Samsung do like to put a fair amount of progression in each handsets new generations we can expect much more advanced features in the note 2
4. Gcombs (Posts: 133; Member since: 22 Aug 2011)
hoping it's Galaxy Note type device with WP8. LOL
6. Aeires (unregistered)
New Nexus phone, please!
8. dickwyn (Posts: 621; Member since: 07 May 2012)
wait for september when it is their 5th anniversary
27. mkdk7 (Posts: 6; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
samsungs not making the next nexus device this time
9. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
My galaxy note is already fast good perfect
How is it possible to do better ?
18. SleepingOz (unregistered)
JB, quadcore Exynos, better camera sensor, Wolfson DAC!!!
30. maryaaadil (Posts: 146; Member since: 07 Apr 2012)
I wanna see a bigger battery i think 4000mah wont hurt.
2MP front camera
But still im buyin it.
13. hateftotti (Posts: 194; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Exactly 2 weeks before icrap 5 announcement it will be introduced!
Although Galaxy Note is perfecct,hope to see a new Note with better overall performance and features;)
20. Wildmanfan (Posts: 238; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
The icrap is exactly what you said: Crap. Honestly, it's an overrated piece of crap. I don't know who's dumber in this case: Is it Apple that makes these idiots followers who insult them with 3.5" screens and the same operating system for years, or is it the idiot public that buy into this s**t and accepts it for what it's worth. Ugh.
14. guest (Posts: 338; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
They are going to announce an updated S Pen :-)
16. nofear (Posts: 151; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
My boy got iphone 4s for two month and desperately to get rid off iphone 4s and sold it. He got galaxy Note and he loved it, it's the best phone he ever had. I'm certain that a new Note's under the hood is going to be worth it for power user. My wife was waiting for this for along time because it was not available for big red.
I'm almost certain that big red will having it on their shelve in mid September.
17. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1031; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
hopefully its the Note 2 because im trying to hold off on buying another device due to the crap i have to deal with the the Inspire 4G and my eligibility isnt until december
22. Wildmanfan (Posts: 238; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
Brother, we've been talking about it for a long time and now, we are gonna get our wish. I am holding off on this just like you from upgrading till this comes out! I hope it doesn't go to Screwizon and stays exclusively for AT&T. That would rock!
31. Wildmanfan (Posts: 238; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
Brother, in 2 days, all the hype and talk will be a reality!
19. Sprintfan (Posts: 68; Member since: 18 Nov 2011)
I want a phab. Wondering where HTC's version is? Hopefully 4th quarter?
23. Wildmanfan (Posts: 238; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
Wait a minute,........if supposedly this is true, then what is going to be revealed on August 15th? Apparently they hyped up that date as well. Personally, I'd rather Samsung announce the Note 2 on August 15th and then on the 29th, they can announce whatever.
25. Zayuh24 (Posts: 149; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
Who knows when we'll see this in the US, but I'm sure T-Mobile is going to hold off on it until a month after the US launch with everyone else. Goodness, their marketing tactics are terrible. If my bill wasn't 80 bucks less per month than when I was with Verizon, I'd look for other options lol
26. JorjXMcKe (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Aug 2012)
Of course there will be a 2nd gen Note phablet--it's the best phone available and the coolest gadget I've ever owned, but it's not perfect, and rumored changes look merely incremental. I'd suggest that Samsung get really serious bout S Pen software... stuff like My Story is just embarrassing bloat ware. Do handwriting recognition better, how about scribbling directly into a spreadsheet cell? Give us really fast load and save times on any S Pen app? Work a deal with Adobe.. why can't we run Adobe Ideas yet? The hardware is more than competitive, get cracking on the s/w end.
28. zhypher_23 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
Holy Motha Fudger, I'm excited, Can I Pre-Order one before the Release? :DD