Samsung wants to trademark the Galaxy Core Prima, Ultra, Max, and Galaxy Ace Style
0. phoneArena 12 Feb 2014, 10:01 posted on
It seems that Samsung is determined to broaden its Galaxy line of smartphone devices even more. It was revealed that the Korean company wants to put a trademark on several smartphone names – the Galaxy Core Prima, Galaxy Core Ultra, Galaxy Core Max, and Galaxy Ace Style. These have been recently filed at the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. Kyokado (Posts: 115; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
As in... there wouldnt be a galaxy beam 2? There are concepts of it that looks awesome.
3. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2099; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Wow. You really made that one your own. So creative! +1 to you for being so supercreativeamazeballsOMG!!!
4. hurrycanger (Posts: 774; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
At first I was like "tf is wrong with you Samsung? Ultra and Max are not for you to trademark. But... well, it's "Galaxy Core Max" and "Galaxy Core Ultra". Not a big deal since no other company should do those names anyway.
6. Gatman (Posts: 18; Member since: 07 Sep 2013)
How many galaxies are there ? I can't count no more