Samsung walks you through a day with the Galaxy S III
0. phoneArena 31 May 2012, 07:05 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S III is already a reality for those living in Europe and other parts of the world except for the United States, and the preliminary sales numbers…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. rg987 (Posts: 130; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
what a superb advertisement........after seeing this i really want one......but Samsung, mot f**ker have priced it very high.........curse u Samsung
2. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Abusing won't solve anything and will only make you look bad, So just don't do things like these and learn to respect yourself
32. poojaroy (Posts: 52; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
what a nice ad and the product .s3 will take a lead n leave behind ne phone company this year.....awsome
37. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
if you compare featurephone iPhone this should cost more than 2000 $ :)
3. longboardluv (Posts: 13; Member since: 21 May 2012)
it has NFC, will it also have Google Wallet?
24. SleepingOz (unregistered)
4. BravoTeam127 (unregistered)
after seeing this, I don't know if I really want one...
5. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
that was actually a very good commercial. that bit about the eye detection with the girl falling asleep was priceless. Whoever they have making their commercials now is really stepping up the game.
34. E.N. (Posts: 2577; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
It was a good advertisement, but slightly over the top.
6. Captain_Doug (Posts: 935; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I still think its over-hyped, but not as much. I guess we'll see.
31. SherlockHolmes (Posts: 125; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Ya it really seems OVER HYPED by seeing you Thumbs Down !!
38. Captain_Doug (Posts: 935; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I call it how I see it. Relative to the US, its gonna be another dual-core,giant phone, still with Samsung build quality(pebble blue mishap), pen-tile display, and I personally think that any company that tries another voice assistant is just stupid. Its just a gimmick and not even a good one. Makes me feel like they're not trying to build a good android phone, they're just trying to sell millions of phones to those that don't know any better. This will still be a very good phone, it will perform very well and it will sell even better. There's just so much hype it feels like an Apple release. Not a fan.
7. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
I wanna know how the dual core S4 is going to handle the heavy multithreading of running a windowed video while doing other things. Thats something a quadcore can handle much easier.
8. testman22 (Posts: 337; Member since: 03 Nov 2009)
The end of that Should have said "samsung galaxy s 3... Designed for rich white people."
9. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
then apple would have sued them. according to our local trolls, you have to be rich to own iphones... lol.
22. gu3sswhoo (Posts: 21; Member since: 04 May 2012)
I'm not rich, nor am I white. I saved my $$ like smart people do who want nice things. I pre-ordered an un-locked white S3! Can't wait til it arrives stateside.
29. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
tell me the date and your address.. and ill.. umm.. test it to make sure there is no bombs in there for ya. :)
26. Saamic (Posts: 119; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
I'm not white and I'm not rich and I'm getting one....so stop with the false stereotyping unless you want to continue to show your immature conclusive mentallity
11. Suts_97 (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 May 2012)
Awesome ad, love that water sound on the lockscreen!
12. JunitoNH (Posts: 1297; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
The device hasn't been realease in the US yet, already tired of it.
13. Diablo2424 (Posts: 24; Member since: 29 Jun 2011)
Video is private? :-( Anyone have another link?
14. Victor.H (Posts: 554; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Samsung just pulled it for some unknown reason. I can't find another link, but I'll update this when it gets back online.
15. FunkyEyez (Posts: 10; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Haven't watch the vid either coz it's private but i guess it's this onehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v
18. Victor.H (Posts: 554; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Yep, I've updated the article now with another link for the video. Thanks!
16. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
not bad much much better than the one they used in the presentation...should have my s3 next week from amazon...cant wait...had a play with at phones4u and the screen is amazing,feels great in the hand and doesnt feel that big compared to the s2 due to the curve...this phone is certainly one that makes a better impression in person and looks great in person than photos which is why the s3 got such bad heat from many people but changed there tunes the moment they got hands on.
17. ffaarrooqq (Posts: 65; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Today S3 launched it India but with a expensive price tag for us.
43180 Rs.... It means 771$.
Now I am not going to buy this phone with this price tag.
Let me check htc one X.
30. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
give it a week and it will drop. early adopters pay the premium.
19. ananya22 (Posts: 93; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
its avalable for 38k from a few online stores. this is a reply to comment no.17
23. blinkdagger (Posts: 81; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Watch out for prices that are 'too good to be true'. There are lots of internet scam on this device.
25. rsiders (Posts: 530; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Ahhh we have the perfect family, the perfect house, and the perfect phone.lol Good commercial though.
28. TechnoProdigy (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 May 2012)
There the worst family lol but this phone looks amazing hopefully its not stuck with the s4 in the states i really want quadcore now
33. SherlockHolmes (Posts: 125; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
What a useless Pop-Up Feature !!
It is really annoying to work when the Pop-Up window is playing some window !!
That causes distraction !!
I know I will get thumbs Down because s-sheep will never think about the usefulness but just like it as it is from Samsung !!
35. shreyas1630 (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Jun 2012)
any idea as to wen is ds amazing handset goin too be released in india??
36. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
so how did the woman take a picture without pressing the camera button????