Samsung uses its "White Glove" service to get the rich and famous to promote its devices
0. phoneArena 14 Jan 2014, 16:46 posted on
Surprisingly, Korean based Samsung uses some of the techniques used by plastic container manufacturer Tupperware in order to get celebrities 'hooked' on its devices. A published report on Tuesday revealed how Dana Brunetti, president of the production company responsible for The Social Network movie, and Netflix's original House of Cards series, was given a Samsung Galaxy S III at a party after the release of The Social Network...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
samsung will use 'metal looking' plastic on s5 XD
5. Extradite (banned) (Posts: 316; Member since: 30 Dec 2013)
Samsung you are making me "Lmfao" with plastic materials. Please this is a joke.
Come back with a S4 made with all:
Ceramic like Rado watches
Sapphire thats used in Rolex, Breitling and Nokia 8 series
Titanium Vertu phones
StainlessSteel 18-8 like Global kitchen knifes
Please this is Aristocrats and prestige society, not working class
7. osanilevich (Posts: 284; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
Rado is not anymore prestigious than a plastic phone
9. Bioload25 (Posts: 213; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Of course its working class,bro
Do you think ALL of us who carry a samsung device in the pocket are "aristocrats",businessmen,CEOs and RICH?
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
This seems like a bait article to me...
3. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Could care less bout rich or famous people.
4. Commentator (Posts: 3669; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
"...now I do what they desire..."
I get what he means, but he could have phrased it in a way that didn't make him sound brainwashed...
6. nctx77 (Posts: 1765; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
LOL! When you have a great product, you don't have to force it on anyone. Sammy, come talk to me when you don't have to give away your device to get someone to use it.
8. koko1 (Posts: 103; Member since: 03 Dec 2013)
u are retarded
how could the celebrity use galaxy phone ???
is he a technology lover ? or he reads PH posts ???
he knew about the iphone becoz its an american product
and trust me, when he see's how the galaxy S line get new features in every version, he'll understand how stupid he is when he used to think that iphone is the best !!
10. willard12 (Posts: 1555; Member since: 04 Jul 2012)
"Sammy, come talk to me when you don't have to give away your device to get someone to use it."
Can you name a company that has more smartphone or cell phone users in the world than Samsung? Since they are #1 in the world, that's a lot of people who have Samsungs "forced" on them. And since the article clearly says that a person tried it out for a month and then chose it over his old device, isn't that the complete opposite of it being forced on someone?
11. clarkjeferson (Posts: 67; Member since: 22 Dec 2013)
I like the strategy, I'm sure Sony can earn funds to do this similar service for the rich and affluent.