Samsung unveils Bluetooth speaker with NFC for hassle-free pairing
0. phoneArena 07 Jan 2013, 13:49 posted on
Not to be outdone by other accessory manufacturers, Samsung just introduced a new wireless Bluetooth speaker set of its own. The company's model DA-F60 offers high fidelity audio and promises no noticeable distortion even at high volume levels.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Design in horrible for my taste. And I doubt sound quality.. "Superior to smartphone's built-in loudspeaker" doesn't sound very convincing.
2. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
sorry samsung, sony already perfected these...
6. papss (unregistered)
That's what Sammy does best.. Besides make cheap designed phones
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5669; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the price will make or break this but i'm enjoying my similarly spec'd Beats Pill.
5. Atlas (Posts: 158; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Is it me or does it look like a small speaker that Bose would make
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6961; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Need WATTS AND PRICE Phone Arena. I need a new SPEAKER.
8. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6961; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I want either this or the SONY NFC SPEAKER