Samsung tweets the clearest Samsung Galaxy S 4 picture yet
0. phoneArena 11 Mar 2013, 22:08 posted on
A tweet directly from Samsung gives us the clearest picture yet of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S 4 and we can see the resemblance to the GT-I9502 which was leaked earlier on Monday; gone are the square corners seen in an earlier leak and on cases said to have been produced with the phone in mind and instead we have a similar design to the current model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
172. Diego! (Posts: 555; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
Guys this is not the S G S IV! It's a render made by a fan! Check it out!
There are several pictures/images that are almost identical one to another. This is definetely not the S IV :D
173. procopiojose (Posts: 132; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
the image is an s3.. haha.. zoom it in and you can see the same bezel as s3.. samsung is dong a good job confusing people..
175. Eonnaydra (Posts: 217; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Sorry,but this is just a bigger S3 with improved specs.I was hoping for a brand new design with premium materials,not a cheap plastic.
This time,I'm gonna buy the HTC One which is awesome,maybe the perfect android phone.
Xperia Z is also awesome,but it has some display flaws and some lag.
Samsung is becoming the new Apple with no innovations !
185. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Lol wait until you start using it. Farthest thing from the perfect Android phone.
179. djoscar4u (Posts: 59; Member since: 10 Sep 2012)
same stupid boring design.. I knew it. lmao