Samsung tweets the clearest Samsung Galaxy S 4 picture yet
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:08
A tweet directly from Samsung gives us the clearest picture yet of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S 4 and we can see the resemblance to the GT-I9502 which was leaked earlier on Monday; gone are the square corners seen in an earlier leak and on cases said to have been produced with the phone in mind and instead we have a similar design to the current model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
42. rumman1995 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:44 5
Damnn i thought i was gonna get it but now i think it would be better if go for HTC One
47. bojan posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:48 3
i feel the same it looks very ugly and same old boring style. i'm going with the HTC ONE
43. R-vjn posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:45 3
feels like a galaxy s3 with a 5'' screen... crap..totally..!
44. bojan posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:47 2
one word Samsung Grabge i'm swtiching from samsung to HTC
48. abchco123 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:49 5
I hope they make a variety of more colors. It looks sleek, and legit.
49. ash29 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:50 5
S4 is just a hype.F**k u sammy,we'll wait for the next nexus.
50. Mube1 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:50 4
The is question is that,the design is it better than s3 or not btw this year samsung will loose so many customers Bcoz of master piece made by htc and sony
51. Andrewtst posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:51 3
With such design - never change, expect to sell 100 millions unit? Wait in dream...
Is time to teach Samsung a lesson if this is what Samsung do, following Apple step, no innovation on design.
I will be the one say bye bye to Samsung S4 if this was the final design, 99% same as S III !!!
53. Zero0 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:51 5
Insert complaint about cheap plastic here. Plastic has zero merit other than looking reasonably nice, not blocking radio, and still being fairly sturdy. I'd much rather block signals with metal, look hideous with Kevlar, or break a glass case.
Let's wait and see, people. If the hardware and software are good, this phone is going to be great. There's reason to believe that we'll see those things. Don't see plastic and give up -- plastic isn't bad. It has a bad reputation, but, at its worst, it's the happy medium of everything you want in a case at a good price.
57. zippolite28 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:54 4
For me HTC One design Design looks much better than this
132. rizevnarastek posted on 12 Mar 2013, 02:28 1
One's design looks better then every other phone on earth!
58. expertzero posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:54 4
Just putting my two cents.
That is not the GS4. Why would they reveal the design of the device? It doesn't make any sense to do that when your building up hype and having prototypes/renders being leaked.
The real device will be shown on Thursday.
61. sunny131089 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:55 4
Yessssssss the China leak was right hahha now those who said oh yuck n nt real n so cheap will say oh m fine if internals are good ohh its beautiful hey nt dat bad oh look at d chip.....and dont even start wd those who critisised apple on same thing new chip.....let d hypocrites unleashh
126. Taters posted on 12 Mar 2013, 02:09 1
Why would Samsung be hypocrites for having totally new designs for the Galaxy S series every year? Dumb asses. haha
183. Taters posted on 12 Mar 2013, 15:41 0
Learn how to read. Samsung hasn't re used a design for their Galaxy S series or Note series yet. So it is scientifically impossible for them to be hypocrites. Dumb ass.
Just in case you didn't know Nokia has re used the N9 design 3 or 4 times already for their flagships.
70. nikenturd (unregistered) posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:06 0
Uhm.....I'd rather wait for the Note 3
76. sunny131089 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:11 1
dwgit ...sorry for d misspell but u got d point...
81. Jonathan41 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:21 2
I'm kind of exited to see what Samsung has up it's sleeve. The make wonderful products.
82. Edmund posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:21 1
lol.. the photos leaked the other day are definitely pics of the S4. That means you can look forward to faux carbon-fibre plastic and the same boring design
90. procoder posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:36 0
Lot of Bezel doesnt make logical sense to be S4, i expect minimum bezel in future galaxy
92. Mube1 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:37 0
Yes there is a no fun of showing s4 before 14th of march and I hope this is not the real pic of s4
93. teerex42 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:38 4
Bitch bitch bitch that's all you people do. The S IV is gonna be spectacular..edge to edge display, full hd screen. I don't know about you ass stains but plastic or polycarbonate
or whatever it's going to be called is way way more durable than the aluminum or whatever just as cheap a crap HTC is putting out!!!! I'm on Verizon and paying full price to keep my unlimited data wooooo. I'll take one please :) OH and did I mention that plastic is superior for dent resistance and more free for the radio for better reception then metal, steel or aluminum.
I have a cover on my galaxy that fits my phone perfectly so I can't even tell it's mainly plastic on the body.
94. Timmehor posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:41 5
By watching the latest episode of the Samsung UNPACKED, it just proves that only 8 year olds get excited about Samsung.
103. microsoftnokiawin posted on 12 Mar 2013, 00:21 1
95. pholocity posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:43 0
I remember first testing the S3, when i got it, it was in prototype hard angled rectangular case nothing unique about it. I only got to see what it was like when they did the unpacking, then subsequent devices that came to me were in the production case. So who knows. Everyone's got opinions and if they made a premium case out of metal or something, there will inevitably be people that will complain that it's too fragile or prone to knicks and scratches like the current iPhone5 has w/ the anodizing scratching etc. Cant please them all
96. sniper1087 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:48 5
I hope this is not the final build otherwise bye bye, not going for last years model I want something refreshing, so far HTC has made a big leap and most likely my next phone
97. MUTHREJA posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:56 3
Plastic and rounded corners.. what a put off !
Samsungs excuse, plastic supports Inductive Charging and more durable. Hmph.
I was more excited with the earlier leaked images, one with squared edges..
Guess i'l just wait for HTC One,
Why? Because of its aluminium unibody, just like a macbook ..
99. sniper1087 posted on 12 Mar 2013, 00:00 0
ok for those saying something about the speaker take a look at the Kyocera Torque which doesnt have one either, uses tissue conduction technology, which means you dont have to bring the phone your ear to actually hear it, you can put it in your front head or even in your cheek to hear.
http://goo.gl/EjD2p thats the video that shows the phone.
102. ar2730 posted on 12 Mar 2013, 00:13 2
If this is it. I really don't care if it scrolls on it's own. It will be HTC one for me!!
107. 9thWonderful posted on 12 Mar 2013, 00:51 0
Isn't that just a picture of a GS3? It appears that way to me. If its not a GS3, then Samsung is suffering an identity crisis following in the footsteps of Apple (which they firmly deny yet demonstrate copycat behaviors).
108. rickywinataa posted on 12 Mar 2013, 00:52 1
well, as much as i don't like the design, at least it will be more durable than iPhone. the aluminum back will just scratch every single time & you can't change it. the thing that will get my attention is that if they manage to increase the screen size while maintaining the size of s3
110. GALAXY-STORM posted on 12 Mar 2013, 00:57 0
Come on Samsung build It with fibre reinforced plastic.
114. Adithya7184 posted on 12 Mar 2013, 01:15 0
same as s3......come on sammy i want change....
117. Neurone posted on 12 Mar 2013, 01:49 2
Seems like same GS III body with new internal organs....
120. kingjr243 posted on 12 Mar 2013, 01:57 2
I hope they change it so it doesn't look exactly like the Galaxy Note 2
124. Esf_Kid posted on 12 Mar 2013, 02:04 1
i expected more than this from Sammy.
i must wait for note 3 to change my S3 with it. i don't want to have two phones with same designs.
128. amats69 posted on 12 Mar 2013, 02:09 0
I dont believe that this is the real SIV.but it is not fake..maybe this is another handset to be unveil this thursday.together with the SIV...i dont get the logic on the commercial with the kid then they will tweet a pic? And if it is really the real SIV then i think no need for an unveiling event....
139. rickywinataa posted on 12 Mar 2013, 02:46 1
well, apple also change their design for iPhone once every 2 years so i won't really complain about it
149. KingKurogiii posted on 12 Mar 2013, 03:43 1
of course let's just suggest that Samsung follows the "Apple can do it so it must be alright" philosophy. that makes everything just fine.
184. Taters posted on 12 Mar 2013, 15:43 0
No it is fine because they have never done it before while HTC and Sony have been guilty of much more.
140. madpiyal posted on 12 Mar 2013, 02:46 0
I think the use of cheap plastic by Samsung is good for the industry. If they use premium material for their flagship there will be no point buying any other flagship from other OEMs. This way there's still a chance for Htc, Sony, Zte,Lg to sell there product and bring some innovation
141. pureviewuser posted on 12 Mar 2013, 02:47 0
C'mon enough bashing I'm a diehard nokia fan but in all fairness there other brilliant phones out there lg htc Sony and I'm sure the upcoming Samsung galaxy will be a great phone the better they all get the more we will all benefit :)
148. sbw44 posted on 12 Mar 2013, 03:40 0
Geez and here I thought apple's fans is brainwashed!
Do android really need quad core cpu's to make phone calls, take pics and send texts?
150. PhoneArena. (banned) posted on 12 Mar 2013, 03:44 0
Let's all wait till Thursday. I know its this big hype wondering how and will this look like and have.
151. sintruder posted on 12 Mar 2013, 03:53 1
samsung is back with the same cheap plastic build and the same boring design
158. darac posted on 12 Mar 2013, 05:29 2
Wow what a flood of retarded comments.
Don't want plastic? Okay, STFU and go choke on your aluminum and metal phones!
BTW.. I was right again.
The previous leak indeed IS the S4
167. NokiaFTW posted on 12 Mar 2013, 07:11 0
Every company's doom will come . Now it is Nokia and Blackberry . In the near future , its gonna be Samsung & Apple .