Samsung tweets the clearest Samsung Galaxy S 4 picture yet
0. phoneArena posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:08
A tweet directly from Samsung gives us the clearest picture yet of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S 4 and we can see the resemblance to the GT-I9502 which was leaked earlier on Monday; gone are the square corners seen in an earlier leak and on cases said to have been produced with the phone in mind and instead we have a similar design to the current model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
11. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:26 1 9
56. lyndon420 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:54 6 0
May be using bone induction. Sweet.
65. ama3654 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:01 11 0
This is just to build hype and excitement, the real will be shown on Thursday,
71. Mxyzptlk posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:07 24 25
I'm not really feeling the hype or excitement.
78. Jonathan41 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:19 15 4
lol Of course you aren't.
80. ama3654 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:20 2 1
You should have gone to the movies or something our resident bot, I'm sure the excitement brought you here to make a comment. Are you gonna watch the unpacked event?
83. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:22 5 1
"Are you gonna watch the unpacked event?"
I'm sure that he will. :D
174. zhiae posted on 12 Mar 2013, 08:27 0 0
i wont sleep unpack is it 2 am
133. rusticguy posted on 12 Mar 2013, 02:30 2 0
You need viagra.
178. Jeradiah3 posted on 12 Mar 2013, 09:40 0 0
i agree. its a supped up version of the S3. I bet it has better features, but not enough for me to regret upgrading to the S3 in december of last year.
72. Tre-Nitty posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:07 0 5
Whatever you have to tell yourself, go for it but that's the s4 and it shouldn't come as a surprise. They use cheap plastics but make very good devices nonetheless!
142. mat87 posted on 12 Mar 2013, 03:02 2 1
Maybe samsung logo will be the speaker? That will be nice innovation...
153. PhoneArena. (banned) posted on 12 Mar 2013, 04:15 2 1
163. kclgphilsbsa posted on 12 Mar 2013, 06:33 1 0
im really hoping that samsung s just playing haha
the tweeted picture is different from the china model,. PA dont know how to analyze these leaks :D
that actually looks like s3 :D
14. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:29 11 7
I think that it is not Samsung Galaxy S IV because there is NO LOGIC from Samsung to share this Samsung Galaxy S IV image while they still did not showed whole "Be ready 4 The Next Galaxy" video story! I think it may be just a trick to create a bit drama before showing the real Samsung Galaxy S IV, but again it is only my guesswork! :)
31. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:38 10 1
I know that! And that's why I said that there is NO LOGIC from Samsungs side to show real Samsung Galaxy S IV image while they still didn't showed whole "Be ready 4 The Next Galaxy" video story!
37. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:42 11 0
Remember that the kid from video teaser are still hiding phone in the box, so why the hell Samsung would show us Samsung Galaxy S IV image???
60. 3SM.. posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:55 3 0
Well you also said that, "I think that it is not Samsung Galaxy S IV." I read your whole post, but I misunderstood your post. My apologizes. But you do make a great point! Yeah, now thinking that those ads were a complete waste.
63. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:01 4 1
Sorry if my comment was a bit confusing, English is not my native language, that's why sometimes it is hard to clearly express my minds in text. :)
98. rgxVOiD posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:57 0 2
They did the exact same thing with Galaxy Nexus
131. Meccalangelo posted on 12 Mar 2013, 02:24 0 0
Its either both Phones are different in the comparison pic or some photoshopping was done. The Logo on the Samsung leak sits higher above the screen than the handset in the other photo.
25. wp8forever (unregistered) posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:34 11 15
Lol what did u expecte from Samsung but plastic lol lol lol samcrap , and they new ppl wanted a premium phone , they just didn't care seem s3 but bigger lol shame on you samcrap .
59. PhoneArenaUser posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:54 17 1
You mean the same situation like with iPhone, always looks the same? :)
88. GALAXY-STORM posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:34 8 10
And with the lumia phones. They never change or sell.
100. microsoftnokiawin posted on 12 Mar 2013, 00:10 6 5
lumia phones have changed alot they vary in colour and the only phone that look alike are the 900 and 920 and now they're changing to a different material from polycarbonate and they sold more than 1st galaxy so yeah
but the 1st gen lumias were a big fail anyway so they don't count(the 800 900 700 and 610)
109. GALAXY-STORM posted on 12 Mar 2013, 00:53 3 3
You are bringing the first galaxy. How about second or even third galaxy against any of the lumia devices or even all of them combined. First gen or 2nd gen.
112. Timmehor posted on 12 Mar 2013, 01:06 2 2
You must remember it took two generations of Galaxy Phones to get noticed, and it's taken two generations of Lumia to get noticed and sell above "expectations", remember everything in context. To be fair here.
116. Taters posted on 12 Mar 2013, 01:44 5 7
Eh? The N9, Lumia 800, Lumia 900, and Lumia 920(maybe even the 720) all look the same. Yet the GS1, GS2, and GS3 all looked completely different. One looks like a futuristic rectangle(GS2) and one looked like a pebble(GS3). So even if the GS4 shared a similar appearance with the GS3, they should get a free pass because this would be their first offense unlike Apple's two time offender with the 3GS and 4s and soon to be 5s. While Nokia was a 4 time offender. And HTC just offends everyone by shamelessly copying the iphone 5, Z10, and Xperia P.
I know Samsung haters are full of crap and like to lie to talk down any Samsung flagship, but please, at least use some common sense.
144. theindianguy posted on 12 Mar 2013, 03:22 1 0
Just because the Htc one got released only a month after the z10 doesn't mean it actually copied it's design. Every phone's design is under development for months before it's actual release.
161. jedpatrickdatu posted on 12 Mar 2013, 05:55 0 0
The Z10 prototype was released about a year ago before the final product, and that prototype's design doesn't differ much from the real one.
157. Timmehor posted on 12 Mar 2013, 05:25 1 1
No one else seems to be using a wide range of colors, inbuilt wireless charging, matte and glossy surfaces, custom cover shells (with wireless charging too). These are TRUE changes, that are NOT used by anyone else really, got to give Nokia a thumbs up for their unique features with design.
166. NokiaFTW posted on 12 Mar 2013, 07:08 0 2
Eh , another Sammy Fanboy .
165. NokiaFTW posted on 12 Mar 2013, 07:06 0 2
You cant say that they were a BIG fail , but yeah they didn't sell well . But the second gen devices are much more competitive .
101. microsoftnokiawin posted on 12 Mar 2013, 00:10 4 3
so joke is on you ;)
164. dexter_jdr posted on 12 Mar 2013, 06:50 0 1
lol. i piss on your gaylaxy.
but i agree with you. s4 is different from s3. coz screen size is bigger,and.. and..... its a lil' bit thicker than s3...
134. rusticguy posted on 12 Mar 2013, 02:31 0 0
Who else can say that ... as all iPhone users know and feel that nothing should ever change unless BROKEN :D :D
156. darac posted on 12 Mar 2013, 05:20 1 3
Stupid Samsung hating windows troll!!
You are a disgrace for humanity.
159. clark posted on 12 Mar 2013, 05:46 1 0
look at yourself also, you're such a disgrace too much fisgtace than haters.
160. clark posted on 12 Mar 2013, 05:49 0 0
oh typo sorry.
169. voxmarc posted on 12 Mar 2013, 07:36 3 0
well ive seen alot of phones with premium quality materials but they dont sell.some are dying...some did alot of bashing...but on s3 alone they couldnt even out sell the almost year old phone...knowing that their fans are so noisy about the PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS of their device....but stilll cannot beat s3..because people care about how they perform not how they look...got it...
36. Mxyzptlk posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:42 15 9
I agree. The plastic design really needs to go. Samsung needs to step their game up and use better materials. Take a design cue from Motorola or HTC.
52. MrJerry posted on 11 Mar 2013, 22:51 8 1
Very impressive that you said that
You just proved that you are not a bot
BTW we'd better wait and see...just two more days :)
69. Mxyzptlk posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:06 1 11
Bots can't be witty though.
79. KingKurogiii posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:20 0 4
lol at you being witty. xD
good post though.
87. MrJerry posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:33 0 2
Do you realize that you could only be witty when you got so screwed?
Boy, be screwed for the sake of "Hilariosness"
91. Jonathan41 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:37 0 0
That would be nice considering their going for gold with this one. We've barely seen the thing though so maybe we will be surprised. Probably not but there is still a possibility. Samsung usually focuses more on functionality though so I just don't think that they really feel there is a need to change materials just yet.
105. therealestmc posted on 12 Mar 2013, 00:33 5 0
I don't care if samsung uses plastic. Just don't make it feel cheap.
64. KINGJUAN27 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:01 12 5
Made of plastic and not water resistant. Its hardware is plain rubbish! I'm getting an Xperia Z :DD
136. rusticguy posted on 12 Mar 2013, 02:32 1 2
Visit talk.http://talk.sonymobile.com to see what users feel about "Z"
155. KINGJUAN27 posted on 12 Mar 2013, 05:06 1 2
Every phone manufacturer has those issues!
And mind you.. not all consumers/ users are geniuses in using their smartphones! Some are just plain idiots.
I bet Samsung has a longer list of their own troubles since they have a looooooot of pathetic low-end "smartphones" :)
170. voxmarc posted on 12 Mar 2013, 07:39 0 0
go buy Z...and i'll buy this one...after months of release...then let see who's better...
67. mydi.maus posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:03 11 7
its always cheap..xperia z and htc one more better...
171. voxmarc posted on 12 Mar 2013, 07:47 0 1
oh yeah hahaha....always we are cheap.....but the best and awesome...met alot of pretty goodlooking girls but inside they are stinking.....see what i mean?
86. Jonathan41 posted on 11 Mar 2013, 23:29 1 0
I see you own a HTC One X. Me too. Guess what, both phones are made from the same material. In fact, I didn't take a good look but, it seems the majority of the phones you say you want are made from the same material as well. I'm just trying to say Aluminum is awesome but, I think plastic (Poly-Carbonate) is fine. I would appreciate a matte finish on the back or something though just for grip and also aesthetic reasons.
121. i.am.awesome posted on 12 Mar 2013, 01:58 1 0
I think its not the actual picture.
"Samsung get ready to get sued if you copy from your previous model like crap*le "
123. Phullofphil posted on 12 Mar 2013, 02:03 0 0
All I know is that it is the exact shape color and every button sensor nook and crevase of this devise is the same as my note 2 for verizon