Samsung tweets the clearest Samsung Galaxy S 4 picture yet
0. phoneArena 11 Mar 2013, 22:08 posted on
A tweet directly from Samsung gives us the clearest picture yet of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S 4 and we can see the resemblance to the GT-I9502 which was leaked earlier on Monday; gone are the square corners seen in an earlier leak and on cases said to have been produced with the phone in mind and instead we have a similar design to the current model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1363; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Looks cheap with those plastic materials
11. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1322; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
29. MrJerry (Posts: 392; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Where is the ear speaker?
I am confused now
65. ama3654 (Posts: 249; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
This is just to build hype and excitement, the real will be shown on Thursday,
71. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3333; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I'm not really feeling the hype or excitement.
80. ama3654 (Posts: 249; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
You should have gone to the movies or something our resident bot, I'm sure the excitement brought you here to make a comment. Are you gonna watch the unpacked event?
83. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5474; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"Are you gonna watch the unpacked event?"
I'm sure that he will. :D
178. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 987; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
i agree. its a supped up version of the S3. I bet it has better features, but not enough for me to regret upgrading to the S3 in december of last year.
72. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 460; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
Whatever you have to tell yourself, go for it but that's the s4 and it shouldn't come as a surprise. They use cheap plastics but make very good devices nonetheless!
142. mat87 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Mar 2013)
Maybe samsung logo will be the speaker? That will be nice innovation...
163. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 762; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
im really hoping that samsung s just playing haha
the tweeted picture is different from the china model,. PA dont know how to analyze these leaks :D
that actually looks like s3 :D
14. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5474; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I think that it is not Samsung Galaxy S IV because there is NO LOGIC from Samsung to share this Samsung Galaxy S IV image while they still did not showed whole "Be ready 4 The Next Galaxy" video story! I think it may be just a trick to create a bit drama before showing the real Samsung Galaxy S IV, but again it is only my guesswork! :)
26. 3SM.. (unregistered)
Dude, the pic came directly from Samsung!
31. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5474; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I know that! And that's why I said that there is NO LOGIC from Samsungs side to show real Samsung Galaxy S IV image while they still didn't showed whole "Be ready 4 The Next Galaxy" video story!
37. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5474; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Remember that the kid from video teaser are still hiding phone in the box, so why the hell Samsung would show us Samsung Galaxy S IV image???
60. 3SM.. (unregistered)
Well you also said that, "I think that it is not Samsung Galaxy S IV." I read your whole post, but I misunderstood your post. My apologizes. But you do make a great point! Yeah, now thinking that those ads were a complete waste.
63. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5474; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Sorry if my comment was a bit confusing, English is not my native language, that's why sometimes it is hard to clearly express my minds in text. :)
98. rgxVOiD (Posts: 433; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
They did the exact same thing with Galaxy Nexus
131. Meccalangelo (Posts: 8; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Its either both Phones are different in the comparison pic or some photoshopping was done. The Logo on the Samsung leak sits higher above the screen than the handset in the other photo.
25. wp8forever (unregistered)
Lol what did u expecte from Samsung but plastic lol lol lol samcrap , and they new ppl wanted a premium phone , they just didn't care seem s3 but bigger lol shame on you samcrap .
59. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5474; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
You mean the same situation like with iPhone, always looks the same? :)
88. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
And with the lumia phones. They never change or sell.
100. microsoftnokiawin (Posts: 914; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
lumia phones have changed alot they vary in colour and the only phone that look alike are the 900 and 920 and now they're changing to a different material from polycarbonate and they sold more than 1st galaxy so yeah
but the 1st gen lumias were a big fail anyway so they don't count(the 800 900 700 and 610)
109. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
You are bringing the first galaxy. How about second or even third galaxy against any of the lumia devices or even all of them combined. First gen or 2nd gen.
112. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
You must remember it took two generations of Galaxy Phones to get noticed, and it's taken two generations of Lumia to get noticed and sell above "expectations", remember everything in context. To be fair here.
116. Taters (Posts: 2682; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Eh? The N9, Lumia 800, Lumia 900, and Lumia 920(maybe even the 720) all look the same. Yet the GS1, GS2, and GS3 all looked completely different. One looks like a futuristic rectangle(GS2) and one looked like a pebble(GS3). So even if the GS4 shared a similar appearance with the GS3, they should get a free pass because this would be their first offense unlike Apple's two time offender with the 3GS and 4s and soon to be 5s. While Nokia was a 4 time offender. And HTC just offends everyone by shamelessly copying the iphone 5, Z10, and Xperia P.
I know Samsung haters are full of crap and like to lie to talk down any Samsung flagship, but please, at least use some common sense.
144. theindianguy (Posts: 90; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
Just because the Htc one got released only a month after the z10 doesn't mean it actually copied it's design. Every phone's design is under development for months before it's actual release.
161. jedpatrickdatu (Posts: 147; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
The Z10 prototype was released about a year ago before the final product, and that prototype's design doesn't differ much from the real one.
157. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
No one else seems to be using a wide range of colors, inbuilt wireless charging, matte and glossy surfaces, custom cover shells (with wireless charging too). These are TRUE changes, that are NOT used by anyone else really, got to give Nokia a thumbs up for their unique features with design.
165. NokiaFTW (Posts: 1900; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
You cant say that they were a BIG fail , but yeah they didn't sell well . But the second gen devices are much more competitive .
164. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1121; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
lol. i piss on your gaylaxy.
but i agree with you. s4 is different from s3. coz screen size is bigger,and.. and..... its a lil' bit thicker than s3...
134. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Who else can say that ... as all iPhone users know and feel that nothing should ever change unless BROKEN :D :D
156. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Stupid Samsung hating windows troll!!
You are a disgrace for humanity.
159. clark (Posts: 51; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
look at yourself also, you're such a disgrace too much fisgtace than haters.
169. voxmarc (Posts: 299; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
well ive seen alot of phones with premium quality materials but they dont sell.some are dying...some did alot of bashing...but on s3 alone they couldnt even out sell the almost year old phone...knowing that their fans are so noisy about the PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS of their device....but stilll cannot beat s3..because people care about how they perform not how they look...got it...
36. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3333; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I agree. The plastic design really needs to go. Samsung needs to step their game up and use better materials. Take a design cue from Motorola or HTC.
52. MrJerry (Posts: 392; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Very impressive that you said that
You just proved that you are not a bot
BTW we'd better wait and see...just two more days :)
79. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5561; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
lol at you being witty. xD
good post though.
87. MrJerry (Posts: 392; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Do you realize that you could only be witty when you got so screwed?
Boy, be screwed for the sake of "Hilariosness"
91. Jonathan41 (Posts: 526; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
That would be nice considering their going for gold with this one. We've barely seen the thing though so maybe we will be surprised. Probably not but there is still a possibility. Samsung usually focuses more on functionality though so I just don't think that they really feel there is a need to change materials just yet.
105. therealestmc (Posts: 129; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
I don't care if samsung uses plastic. Just don't make it feel cheap.
64. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 195; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Made of plastic and not water resistant. Its hardware is plain rubbish! I'm getting an Xperia Z :DD
136. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Visit talk.http://talk.sonymobile.com to see what users feel about "Z"
155. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 195; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Every phone manufacturer has those issues!
And mind you.. not all consumers/ users are geniuses in using their smartphones! Some are just plain idiots.
I bet Samsung has a longer list of their own troubles since they have a looooooot of pathetic low-end "smartphones" :)
170. voxmarc (Posts: 299; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
go buy Z...and i'll buy this one...after months of release...then let see who's better...
67. mydi.maus (unregistered)
its always cheap..xperia z and htc one more better...
171. voxmarc (Posts: 299; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
oh yeah hahaha....always we are cheap.....but the best and awesome...met alot of pretty goodlooking girls but inside they are stinking.....see what i mean?
86. Jonathan41 (Posts: 526; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
I see you own a HTC One X. Me too. Guess what, both phones are made from the same material. In fact, I didn't take a good look but, it seems the majority of the phones you say you want are made from the same material as well. I'm just trying to say Aluminum is awesome but, I think plastic (Poly-Carbonate) is fine. I would appreciate a matte finish on the back or something though just for grip and also aesthetic reasons.
121. i.am.awesome (Posts: 3; Member since: 11 Aug 2011)
I think its not the actual picture.
"Samsung get ready to get sued if you copy from your previous model like crap*le "
123. Phullofphil (Posts: 800; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
All I know is that it is the exact shape color and every button sensor nook and crevase of this devise is the same as my note 2 for verizon