Samsung tops in China's smartphone market as Apple drops to sixth
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Dec 2012, 18:15
Samsung continues to hold on to the top spot in China's smartphone market with Lenovo in second, Coolpad in third, ZTE fourth and Huawei fifth; with the Apple iPhone 5 set to launch on December 14th, Apple is sixth...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nadr1212 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 18:20 10 2
Apple, u crack, or should I say BITE, me up!
8. PhenomFaz posted on 06 Dec 2012, 21:07 2 0
Of course Sammy is at the top in China and world over! I guess innovation and quality have truly prevailed...at last!
And oh yeah good job local chinese manufacturers....they came up with some top notch products that are forcing even the big guns to think and pushing them to make even better products!
Apple well....I am surprised its still in the top ten list given their latest patented attitude!
10. networkdood posted on 06 Dec 2012, 22:35 2 0
PLus the price of Android is much better than apple....
12. PhenomFaz posted on 07 Dec 2012, 04:09 0 0
2. joey_sfb posted on 06 Dec 2012, 18:23 0 2
Chinese will definitely go for value for money. I bought iPad over iPhone for the same reason.
iPad - Apple profit around $250
iPhone - Apple profit around $750 - $1050
3. darac posted on 06 Dec 2012, 18:35 0 1
How is this report giving a ten percent estimate for Apple and the last one said 4.2 for iOS?
Seems like a complete mess
6. darkkjedii posted on 06 Dec 2012, 20:03 0 0
I'm gonna run out to china, buy 600,000,000 iPhones and help apple claim the top spot. Just as soon as I hit the powerball lottery.
11. networkdood posted on 06 Dec 2012, 22:35 0 0
and you say you are just a fan of tech?? Rrrright....lol
9. MC1123 posted on 06 Dec 2012, 21:57 0 0
lol...atleast they still manage to be on 6th... well how about nokia?
what the heck i that coolpad?