Samsung tops in China's smartphone market as Apple drops to sixth
0. phoneArena 06 Dec 2012, 18:15 posted on
Samsung continues to hold on to the top spot in China's smartphone market with Lenovo in second, Coolpad in third, ZTE fourth and Huawei fifth; with the Apple iPhone 5 set to launch on December 14th, Apple is sixth...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Apple, u crack, or should I say BITE, me up!
8. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1104; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Of course Sammy is at the top in China and world over! I guess innovation and quality have truly prevailed...at last!
And oh yeah good job local chinese manufacturers....they came up with some top notch products that are forcing even the big guns to think and pushing them to make even better products!
Apple well....I am surprised its still in the top ten list given their latest patented attitude!
10. networkdood (Posts: 6326; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
PLus the price of Android is much better than apple....
2. joey_sfb (Posts: 3258; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Chinese will definitely go for value for money. I bought iPad over iPhone for the same reason.
iPad - Apple profit around $250
iPhone - Apple profit around $750 - $1050
3. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
How is this report giving a ten percent estimate for Apple and the last one said 4.2 for iOS?
Seems like a complete mess
5. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
I thought HTC will be listed in the top 5. hmmmm
6. darkkjedii (Posts: 12659; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm gonna run out to china, buy 600,000,000 iPhones and help apple claim the top spot. Just as soon as I hit the powerball lottery.
11. networkdood (Posts: 6326; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
and you say you are just a fan of tech?? Rrrright....lol
9. MC1123 (Posts: 1249; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
lol...atleast they still manage to be on 6th... well how about nokia?
what the heck i that coolpad?