Samsung to “unpack” a new phone real soon
Stay tuned though, as the manufacturer will reveal the specifications of the handset on June 5.
1. jodeci888 (Posts: 34; Member since: 14 May 2009)
Hopefully it is a SMARTPHONE, and coming to Verizon.
2. rockstar323 (Posts: 20; Member since: 15 Jan 2009)
With it being passed around in London, Dubai and Singapore I would say it is going to be GSM. So probably not coming to Verizon. If it is available in the States more than likely it will come to At&t or T-Mobile.
4. surethom (Posts: 382; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
Bet It will be the New Omnia running Win Mobile 6.1 upgradable to 6.5 hopefully Xenon Flash. Dont think it can be an android phone the volume keys are on the wrong side?
5. SilverPearl (Posts: 31; Member since: 08 Jul 2008)
One lucky GUY? What about all the ladies out there? Let's not be gender-biased here... (and I'm a guy, btw)
6. souleater93 (Posts: 86; Member since: 20 Mar 2009)
im guessing this phone is going to be on Vodafone and hopefully if it is verizon will get it in a few months.
7. sonisoe (Posts: 368; Member since: 06 May 2009)
if that frame is gonna be the actual phone, i doubt it's an android as the screen looks small (not that its impossible but android is more for a big screen phone)... i'm not sure either if it's a fashion phone ie.armani, why would you want to create this hype for a phone that's targeted to a niche segment... thinking outside the box, we'd be shocked if it's a samsung's own OS-based device.... or at least Winmo 6.5....