Samsung to sell $1 billion in bonds for expansion of its Austin, Texas foundry, will invest $42 billion globally
0. phoneArena 17 Jan 2012, 02:24 posted on
Samsung Group is preparing for a massive $42 billion expansion and hiring 26 000 additional people globally in 2012. The Korean conglomerate is rumored to bet heavily on mobile chipsets and OLED displays...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mr.Best (Posts: 79; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
That's why this year I'm getting my fourth Samsung Android phone...well done guys!!!
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Go Samsung! I have been impressed with you for quite some time I hope that never stops (-:
3. aries.phills (Posts: 133; Member since: 17 May 2011)
Now, thats what I'm talking about. Wish to work for sammy. Love your products.
4. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
nice.. I'd love to see how Samsung will outshine Apple in every way, but I still don't like their products though.
5. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
well done sammy!!!! keep it up