Samsung to reveal "the next galaxy" May 3 in London, Galaxy S III launch?
0. phoneArena 16 Apr 2012, 04:41 posted on
Samsung has started sending out invitations for a May 3 "Unpacked" event in London that is cryptically entitled "Come and meet the next Galaxy". That's just 17 days from now and we know the thoughts on everyone's mind - "Galaxy S III cometh!"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. naveenstuns (Posts: 172; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
I am sure it will not be galaxy siii . they have picked up a different name.
23. ilia1986 (unregistered)
At least it won't be "The new Galaxy S"..
10. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
This phone will be light-years ahead of the iphone 5 and even iphone 5s or iphone6!!:)
iFans will be soo pissed :D
75. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
actually is always the fandrois getting mad because the iphones sales regardless of specs.. watch how the haters are the only ones getting mad...
12. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Phone of the year 2012 will be unveiled on the this day if it's the s3 announced
13. ilia1986 (unregistered)
May 3 - Samsung galaxy S3
May 15 - Diablo 3
Anyone else sees the pattern of AWESOMENESS? :)
51. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
one of those 2 is getting pushed back. lol
68. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Oh no sir! lol I'd suicide if either of these happened. :D
14. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
its mimetic metal alloy, its means It cant form complex machines, guns and explosives have chemicals, moving parts, it doesn't work that way, but it can form solid metal shapes.
16. FoneAddict (Posts: 259; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Please please please Samsung beef up the battery on the Galaxy S3.
17. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Another stolen product from Apple and spydroid OS
25. hung2900 (Posts: 956; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I can guess who disliked all the posts above.
26. CharlieAtInfinity (Posts: 253; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Why eaxvac?? you Jelly much?? :P Lol
28. andro. (Posts: 1999; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
hello taco,or is it darkjedii or several other alias you use?!
43. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Andro i was thinking that 2!
Could it be!
101. SleepingOz (unregistered)
He's not even an isheeep. He's just a pathetic nokia fanboy, trying to flame a war between iSheeeps and Fandroids.
37. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
Sorry guys, you'll have to wait till he gets home from daycare for a reply.
44. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
WE SAMSUNG INOVATE
YOU FRUIT MASTERS OF DISGUISE ARE MORE LIKE KLEPTOMANAICS
45. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Eaxvac THE BIG TROLL..... stop drinking
to many eyejuice$
I feel sorry for u.... another iBrainWashed looser. get a LIFE¡
53. RobotMan (Posts: 145; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Your heart is full of hate but your brain is full of noting.
96. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
STOP HATING IFAN
18. ScottSchneider (Posts: 334; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
It should be the Ceramic Plating mentioned earlier. The SGS3 is going to blow each n every mobile into outer space.
SGS3 - The Ruler of Smartphones for Year 2012 and many Years to come...
20. cGmC11 (Posts: 142; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
May 3 debut in London, and US debut 3 days later at CTIA 2012 Sunday May 6 in New Orleans! Yeeesss!, Yeeesss!, Yeeesss!
22. cGmC11 (Posts: 142; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
Wow... 4.8" 1080p Super Amoled Plus 459ppi display, wireless charging, ceramic case, gorilla glass 2, 2.0 Ghz quad-core chip, 2GB Ram!...I can't wait for May 3!
29. bloodline (Posts: 706; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
one can only dream.
If this becomes the exact spec, then samsung have truly created something special. I cant see the production cost's being cheap which will effect the consumer.
Lets just hope touch wiz is greatly improved
56. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
well at least when samsung charges 650 for their flagship, you know you are getting your money's worth.
24. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Slow your roll guys, it's not even announced yet. Maybe Samsung smartens up and gets rid of the ugly child-like Touchwiz. Then it will be the greatest phone to date