Samsung to livestream Galaxy Note 4 Unpacked Episode 2 event: watch it here
The official name for the Note 4 unveiling event is ‘Samsung Unpacked Episode 2’, and we might see more than the phablet unveiled, but the Note 4 will - without a doubt - be at the center of all attention.
The fourth-generation Samsung phablet is expected to retain the 5.7” display size, but get a higher resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, and also a more powerful Snapdragon 805 system chip. On the back, it’s expected to get a 16-megapixel Samsung-made camera. Will those expectations come to fruition? Tune in on September 3rd at the following times to find out:
Samsung Unpacked Episode 2 starts at
6am PT | 9am EST | 2pm GMT (London time)
4. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Phone of the year is almost here!
28. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1195; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I agree but this year I'm downgrading from my Note 3 to maybe a new nexus or moto g. I just don't need the power on the go, high cost and I don't want another 2 year Verizon contract with high monthly payments.
I will most likely get the HTC Nexus tablet with the new moto g. But if the 5.9" Motorola nexus is $350 I would get that over the Moto G and tablet. One thing is for sure; I'm dumping Verizon.
64. Ashoaib (Posts: 2016; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
I was just watching bloomberg and they were reporting live from IFA that samsung is gonna steal the show
65. RebelwithoutaClue (Posts: 789; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Steal the show...bunch of criminals they are....
8. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1275; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I really hope it has some sort of IP rating. It's hard to switch to another phone now for me after using Z2 since it came out.
21. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Same phone from late 2013, early 2014 and rehashed. No thanks.
53. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1275; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Z3 isn't very impressive. I would wait for Z4 to come out and see what's all new. However, Note 4 would be an interesting phone to get because of the stylus.
55. Ashoaib (Posts: 2016; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Note 4 gonna be the best there will be till mid of 2015... so its a better idea to safely invest your money in note 4... it is fully all around device, offering unriveled features
6. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2625; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Sammy is very good in availability. They'll make it available to all countries and all carriers.
7. PapaSmurf (limited) (Posts: 8300; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Global launches is the reason why they sell the most phones every quarter.
41. engineer-1701d (Posts: 913; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
i cant wait to see it i seen the fish tank pic leak and i gotta say super thin bezel, but i think i may get a nexus x over this i dont want massive phone.
9. Rizchy (Posts: 56; Member since: 17 Jan 2014)
Release the beast!! Am ready to spend my money :)
68. darkkjedii (Posts: 11271; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Smurf, I've simply decided to tune him out, and not even bother responding bro. I've no time for racist internet cowards, he's not even worth further responses from me. Thanx for looking out, if you won't say it face to face, you're just a coward. +1
27. ArtSim98 (limited) (Posts: 2738; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Lol Kraken. Grippen is better
Whoops sorry it's Draken not Kraken lol my bad
32. x88yunkw (Posts: 61; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
give me Note 8.0 2, or note 9 with slim bezel
36. Taters (Posts: 2960; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
The Note series has always been a non factor for me because I just don't want something that big. But if they can squeeze the 5.7 inch screen into the size of an GS5/HTC One M8(G3 is still too big for my liking), Aquous Crystal Style, I think I'd be sold.
38. JoePhoto (Posts: 16; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I am probably not going to switch if it does not have (loud) front facing speakers.
That and sunlight readability is the most important thing to me.
I also want a LOUD ringer so I can hear someone calling if at home and in another room. (It could be designed to be automatically louder while on the charger cause that would indicate you are no longer "near" your phone.)
And I would like to see a real (xenon sp?) phone, (+ dual LED for video).
54. SanderBelaen (Posts: 7; Member since: 06 May 2014)
I've been watching the countdown for 3 hours now :D
60. Pattyface (Posts: 222; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
Me too man. My wife is going to kill me for buying yet another phone. Buy now and ask for forgiveness later lol. I have a serious problem it seems
62. hellonerds (Posts: 222; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
Lol.. ill be watching it on my note 3 at work lol.. I hide my note 3 on the side table and pretend to work lol
63. tempdogg74 (Posts: 78; Member since: 04 Jan 2009)
Here I IS. Tha Note 4 is almost here. All Hail the Beast.
72. Arte-8800 (Posts: 4386; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Couple of hours to go.
I hope they don't disappoint us with the specs....
66. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 160; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Meh, i'll see what it offers. Not the biggest Samsung fan to be honest, i care too much about updates and the lag still annoys me. They will never eradicate it if they keep making TouchWiz more and more bloated..
75. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1851; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
FML.....can't watch this on my Nokia 1020...smh...
76. donghwan0126 (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Sep 2014)
Samsung UNPACKED Episode 2 live stream. What's the name of blonde woman?
77. HITMAN-CREED (Posts: 14; Member since: 12 Jun 2014)
Note 4 Stock Wallpaper Made by my self, Right Now!