Samsung to launch a Galaxy Note 4 with bent display this year, foldable Note 5 in 2015
Samsung Analyst Day presentation hints at foldable display gear on tap for 2015
1. ScottSchneider (Posts: 236; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Man,... These Guys do mean Business.. Good for us...
2. XperiaOptimusOne (unregistered)
Hope bent smartphones will be more affordable this year. Both the Round & Flex were ridicoulusly pricey.
3. livyatan (Posts: 513; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Oh Samsung, are you copying again?
BS aside, there is really no denying that Samsung is on the bleeding edge of cutting into new technologies.
The foldable Note 5 could be the kind of a game changing product that will put even Apple's achievements to shame.
8. ArtSim98 (Posts: 863; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
There's a fodable phone. Released last year already.
10. HASHTAG (Posts: 48; Member since: 31 Jan 2014)
And there was also a foldable phone years before that phone ..... The Kyocera Echo :D
13. Hammerfest (Posts: 346; Member since: 12 May 2012)
As a Kyocera Echo owner... What Samsung is doing so far can not even be considered anything CLOSE to what the Echo is...
11. SleepingOz (Posts: 2393; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Too bad the screens aren't foldable though..
4. GeekMovement (Posts: 1496; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Nice to see Samsung pushing technology further. I just hope that it improves functionality. I'm still a bit skeptical about bendable/foldable displays.
5. MarkArigayo (Posts: 122; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
Ummm, just let's see what will Cupertino gank do.
7. chunky1x (Posts: 97; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
Foldable Note 5: I see no real use of it. I like to see more durable and waterproof version. Nothing too extreme in protection but more like close to or better than Sony Xperia Z1.
15. TruPatriot (Posts: 55; Member since: 27 May 2013)
Why don't you wait until you see an actual model before you claim there is no use for it.
9. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 694; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
How are we gonna hold a phone with screen On the sides?
12. SAO101789 (Posts: 74; Member since: 10 Feb 2014)
I love using iPhkne but this is amazing!!! Good for Samsung they are the masters of flex display(:
14. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5484; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Now that's the GALAXY PHONE i'm waiting for .bendable note 2015! Skipped 1-4GS. SKIPPED NOTE 1-4.
16. Killua (Posts: 88; Member since: 25 Nov 2013)
Bent? Perhaps. Foldable 2015? I doubt it. Maybe 2017 or 2018.
18. jeimkle (Posts: 2; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
Do you have an inside source for this information? Maybe you know the future and if that is the case may I suggest picking lottery numbers. Wait a minute.... I know what you did last sum..... nevermind..... this stupid guessing game is harder than I thought
19. hiteshjaina (Posts: 3; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
I love the Samsung Note 3 but I feel Note 4 beat note 3