Samsung to announce something at Phones4u store in London on March 30th (not really)
By now, we pretty much know where your mind is going with this, and we would tell your mind to knock it off. The introduction of such a high-profile device the most anticipated smartphone of the year is probably going to be accomplished through a more public and worldwide stage than a window at a Phones4u store. The last major event that Samsung held in London was to display both the Samsung GALAXY Nexus and the Samsung GALAXY Note, and that was at the Battersea Power Station which is more notable than a retail store. Figure that this presentation would be worthy of a low to mid-range handset.
Phones4u had no comment, which is the smart thing to say because it keeps everyone focused on the display, guessing. By next Friday, we will know for sure.
source: Eurodroid via AndroidCentral
1. zheking (Posts: 28; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I am first as usual but I am not gonna brag about it it is just that I am first
2. Mark.J.Linskiy (unregistered)
I could be first on a lot of articles, but I choose not to post a comment unless I actually need to say something, especially not to notify everyone about being "first" when they can clearly see that. Mentioning that you are first as usual, is pretty much bragging about it..
14. roscuthiii (Posts: 1785; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Posting "first" in an internet forum is like winning a race in the Special Olympics... you're still taking the gold medal home on the short bus.
3. ph00ny (Posts: 591; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Galaxy Beam? Phones4u also had early release of the S2 back in april
5. Dutch1 (Posts: 19; Member since: 23 Mar 2012)
Im going to be really ticked off if this is a tablet.
Bring out the Galaxy S III already, geeeez!
6. greenrolaids (Posts: 47; Member since: 04 Feb 2012)
LAST !! SUCK IT !!
Oh, wait.. some one else posted after me.
I'm sad. :(
At least i'm #6.. so yeah.. suck that then.
7. vishalvenky (Posts: 40; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
tizen pls!!!!!!!! waiting for a linux device..
9. cellphonator (Posts: 298; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
Samsung latest 3 door refrigerator?
No wait the store is Phones4you, never mind.
10. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
my money is on the galaxy s blaze 4g
11. maurellemejos (Posts: 6; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
Guys! You didn't get the clue!
Here's the clue:
Look at the date!
30(3+0) = 3, 03(0+3) = 3, 12(1+2) = 3
It's Galaxy S3 Maybe?
19. maurellemejos (Posts: 6; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
March 30, 03 2012
if you add 3 and 0 in 30, it is equal to 3.
if you add 0 and 3 in 03, it is equal to 3.
and 2012 is 12, if you add 1 and 2 in 12, it is equal to 3 still.
So, I guess the product they will unveil must have 3 in it's name. Maybe a Galaxy s3. :-)
This is just my analysis.
13. roscuthiii (Posts: 1785; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Considering how important litigation is in the cell phone industry now, I wouldn't be surprised if the big reveal is a big ol' list of patents and licensing contracts...
15. x7black7x (Posts: 118; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
imo it can be a windows phone flagship model cause it is the time to release one
17. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I am guessing Samsung omnia2 1.4 ghz single core. 4.3 inch screen.
A windows phone
18. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
OK. I just found out.....Galaxy S Advance. And Galaxy ace 2
21. NOKIA.8800.ARTE (Posts: 100; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
NO..... no... no..... not the galaxy s3! and not with 4212.....