Samsung the undisputed king of web traffic on Android
0. phoneArena 17 Jul 2013, 05:16 posted on
Samsung's stock hasn't been too hot this past month, but there's no denying that the South-Korean titan has done very well for itself. In fact, at 95%, it took the lion's share of total Android profits worldwide in the first quarter of this year, leaving the competition to fight over crumbs...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1497; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I'm not surprised since they flooded the market with galaxies, they almost filled in the universe of android handsets
3. ianbbaa (Posts: 216; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
...probably because of this you can see the results like this...everyone can choose its own preferred device...love it or hate it, its the only producer that makes so many devices...but i ll give a go for lumia 1020 in near future.
14. ghaniosman (Posts: 64; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
Even Google is on 7th place with a percentage in single digit..
11. Muzammil (Posts: 6; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
I not like body style of Samsung . all the same and ugly . and Ul is not pretty like HTC , iPhone
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I'm not surprised at all, Samsung is on the top is because Samsung have flooded the market with their Galaxies, not because Samsung is amazing. Everyone knows that Samsung has more Galaxies than the universe!
5. ianbbaa (Posts: 216; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
they just give you the choice...its up to you what you will buy...they have numbers, research, they also know that S4 ZOOM finds its owners...
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4103; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Samsung does make some quality products, but their flooding habits do help them.
12. apple4never (Posts: 970; Member since: 08 May 2013)
lol going nerd for a sec, technically in an infinite universe with infinite exact earth replicas due to a theory of general infinite possibilities, there are an infinite amount of me's writing this exact same thing and in all of those realms there are samsung galaxy's. so in an infinite real there are infinite galaxies both samsungs and galaxies like our milkyway or andromeda so this is probably true. Xperiadroid are u a scientist of sorts ??
16. nasznjoka (Posts: 351; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Its too bad they removed the down vote button I could have! Only to prove you as a true defn of a hater! Why cann't your sony do the same? FLOOD JAPAN WITH xperiaz???? I heard they are becoming camera manufacturers on ANDROID jus like NOKIA on the other side? give up the smartphone market produce CAMS
4. wendygarett (unregistered)
I'm surprised that Amazon surpass most of the oem....
oh well, American... Aint nobody got time for dat...
13. apple4never (Posts: 970; Member since: 08 May 2013)
lol why do i read all of your comments,
Aint nobody got time for dat...
8. darkskoliro (Posts: 995; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Not surprised about SS, but hTC on second place??
That's a real nice surprise :)
9. wendygarett (unregistered)
Key words : US lol
10. tiara6918 (Posts: 1497; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I hope htc would rank higher on other countries besides the US. Because in some regions they are really struggling to be one of the top manufacturers,some people don't even know that HTC exists
17. darkskoliro (Posts: 995; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Starting to get some real good brand recognition in NZ.
People here are asking about my phone constantly, and actually know about the htc m7 when mentioning this years smartphones!
15. jacko1977 (Posts: 397; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
apple says they have like 70% of web traffic lol then i guess they lie about everything else
yes yes yes i read the title wrong
18. vincelongman (Posts: 1583; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Those graphs are only of Android devices, sorry but did you even read the title.