Samsung tells New York to 'Be Ready 4 The Next Galaxy' as Galaxy S 4 announcement nears
0. phoneArena posted on 07 Mar 2013, 06:13
New York better get ready for the Samsung Galaxy S 4 launch because it’s just a week until Samsung’s next big thing arrives and its unveiling will happen…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. clark posted on 07 Mar 2013, 06:33 16
yes I can tell you right now S4 will really a big hit even without advertisements
13. Andrea (banned) posted on 07 Mar 2013, 07:11 6
The patentroll and loser nokia, I dont like you ms= nokia
48. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 08 Mar 2013, 02:40 1
The Galaxy S4 will be the BEST HANDSET IN 2013 till the Galaxy Note 3. Expect the Galaxy S4 to have a MAJOR INDUSTRY SURPRISE. The FLEXIBLE DISPLAY. Nobody would've ever expected it.
45. akki20892 posted on 07 Mar 2013, 14:51 0
this will flop ever.......!!! can't beat Note 3.....!!!
2. _Bone_ posted on 07 Mar 2013, 06:19 2
This render is popping up on various sites
5. Peter27 posted on 07 Mar 2013, 06:23 2
no round corners whatsoever. Samsung being extra careful ? :)
15. Andrea (banned) posted on 07 Mar 2013, 07:15 0
Phone Arenas latest Camera test !!!
1. Iphone and Samsung
2.HTC DNA Droid
3. NEXUS 4
4 SONY and the last place for goes to s**tty Lamia 920
16. Andrea (banned) posted on 07 Mar 2013, 07:15 0
I dont like old specs phones....
20. Andrea (banned) posted on 07 Mar 2013, 07:20 1
I dont like old specs 920 Lamia
22. No_Nonsense posted on 07 Mar 2013, 07:36 3
Don't comment about this here because a) this article is about the next Galaxy S smartphone, b)Nokia/Lumia have nothing related to this and c) This is not GSMArena wherein you can troll all day long.
26. GALAXY-STORM posted on 07 Mar 2013, 07:52 2
True very True.
9. spideyhead256 posted on 07 Mar 2013, 07:01 1
looks too much like the xperia z =\ good this is just a rendering
10. Diego! posted on 07 Mar 2013, 07:06 1
That's the new LG L7, they copied everything from Samsung! LOL xD Come to papa, my little thumbs down!
27. Diego! posted on 07 Mar 2013, 07:56 0
Neither do I :/
19. Nathan_ingx posted on 07 Mar 2013, 07:19 0
One thing i learned from past renders and speculations. And that is not to expect the renders to be the true shape of what will be.
I'll wait for the launch.
By the way, nice photo. Liked both the images up there.
23. dickwyn posted on 07 Mar 2013, 07:46 0
leaked screenshots here
3. aco96 posted on 07 Mar 2013, 06:19 1
I hope it includes shutter key. If it does, I might consider buying it. :)
12. ravigill posted on 07 Mar 2013, 07:09 4
for me main reason for hit is ....smart features ....
21. PermanentHiatus posted on 07 Mar 2013, 07:31 4
Notice how the "4" has a shiny metallic finish. Looks like we're finally getting a non-plastic Galaxy phone.
43. andro. posted on 07 Mar 2013, 12:41 0
I reckon a nice high tech plastic finish,accompanied by polish metallic accents Long the sides
30. technut posted on 07 Mar 2013, 08:39 0
I wonder whether or not the United States version will include the Exynos chip. Conflicting reports state they will ALL have the Exynos chip and be a world phone. Either way, I think I'll buy the unlocked international version through clove before it's released here in the states. I've about had it with Verizon's ridiculously high monthly rates, and think this time around I'll give Straight Talk a shot. Buying the droid razr on a 2 year contract was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever made (charging a phone 3 times just to get through the day is ludicrous). Never again will I be suckered into a contract/buy a phone with non-removable battery.
31. Stayfly2407 posted on 07 Mar 2013, 09:11 3
Selling my iPhone now and trying out this galaxy4
32. supersammyfans posted on 07 Mar 2013, 09:14 4
Bring on the king Samsung, we all know Samsung SIV will always be the king, just send those rubbish Nexus 4, LG Optimus Pro G, Xperia Z, HTC One, iPhone 5, Lumia 920, BlackBerry Z10 and Motorolla straight to the trash bin. As i always say and will say forever, long live sammy!!!! Long live the KING!!!!!!
35. Dattack posted on 07 Mar 2013, 10:27 1
Really, get out of here, rubbish N4, Optimus G Pro, Xperia Z, HTC One? Dear lord.. This is my people, the best example of a fanboy. XD
36. anjel1708 posted on 07 Mar 2013, 10:31 2
Quit calling it King when it might not suit all people. People will buy the phone that works with them the best. I've said this before that the King is their advertising. They could rerelease the S3 and give it a new body and it would probably outsell many phones. Samsung and their phones are like Beats headphones. People buy iy because that is what they feel is in. That doesn't make it King it makes the ads king.
38. PostalJim posted on 07 Mar 2013, 10:42 0
And why do people buy iPhones? Not because they have new, creative, evolving devices, but because they are simple to use and navigate and please the masses. There are no more "Trendy Hipster status mongers" than the Apple Dumpling Gang. Everyone thinks their phone is best. WHO CARES?!?!? Buy what you like, support what you like, but don't say a phone is crap just cuz you a fanboy for YOUR team. And let's compare ad campaigns. How many ads do you see for Apple vs The rest of the competition? Apple probably spends more on their advertising than all other manufacturers combined. Apple is far and away the leader in Print and TV ads. Thusly, Apple is the ad King.
42. anjel1708 posted on 07 Mar 2013, 11:56 0
1. I wasn't rooting for Apple. Apple will destroy itself by putting out the same thing but faster.
2. I might consider the Samsung when I see the features.
3. It seems that all the manufacturers are creating cool things.
I am saying let's see what we are shown before already declaring the king status.
41. Taters posted on 07 Mar 2013, 11:47 0
Oh please just shut it with the marketing be. You have no way of isolating it down to marketing just like other people have no way of isolating it to removable battery and micro SD card slot.
The truth is that it is a combination but I lean towards the GS3 having no compromise and the HTC One X having a s**t ton of conpromises
34. suneeboy posted on 07 Mar 2013, 10:11 0
Damn bro you a Samsung employee? Tone it down a notch.
39. nasznjoka posted on 07 Mar 2013, 10:59 0
I can't imagine how this event is gonna be cuz if the koreans plans for 100 milli sales, they mean it they know what killer thang is on their phone the almighty s4
40. moslondon posted on 07 Mar 2013, 11:28 1
mmmm lets see what they are gonna bring this time my no 1 is the htc one or the moto xphone
44. akki20892 posted on 07 Mar 2013, 14:49 0
NO i'm not..........!!! my dad will get this so i have see what is good in this phone......!!!
46. Twisted247 posted on 07 Mar 2013, 15:06 0
If they launch a snap600 in the states it will be their biggest mistake in some time!!!!
Just have to buy the international and run it on Tmo or AT&T network if it comes with the Octa over there!
49. dan86 posted on 08 Mar 2013, 03:24 2
Samsung galaxy s 4 will have the best hardware available. And camera will steal the show!
50. shaimarie posted on 09 Mar 2013, 19:45 0
Until the Note 3 comes out??? It's the same manufacturer people. They may release a Note 3 but you better believe it will be after the hype of the S4 has died down, then they will cash in all over again.