Samsung teases Super Bowl ad featuring Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd, and Bob Odenkirk
0. phoneArena 31 Jan 2013, 19:35 posted on
This Sunday is going to be an exciting day. Not only is there a premiere sporting event, but of course along with the Super Bowl come the Super Bowl commercials, which can be plenty entertaining, even if you aren't much of a football fan. As you might expect, Samsung has a Super Bowl ad all ready to go, but it isn't leaking that just yet. However, the company is teasing the commercial with a spot featuring comedy gods Seth Rogen, Paul Rudd, and Bob Odenkirk...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4579; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I see what you did here, Samsung! :D
5. Derekjeter (Posts: 126; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
"We will be sued" by who? Everyone , no one" LMAO!!!
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5468; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
SETH & SAMSUNG AWESOME COMBINATION
11. idroidequis (Posts: 101; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
I cant help but feel that samsung is trying to hard... Id rather buy from a humble company that a obnoxious one. Focus on the real things like good devices, great new os rollout, and keeping your current customers. Sorry sammy you have droped low...
15. oister85 (Posts: 378; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Nothing unprofessional in this ad. Samsung keep doing you awesome work
18. ph00ny (Posts: 556; Member since: 26 May 2011)
remember those ads that apple used to run making fun of PCs? This seems pretty mild compared to that one.
16. Aeires (unregistered)
It's funny but I'm not sure as many people will get it as much as their "iPhone is for old people" jabs. Then again, it's a teaser, the rest could be downright hilarious.
17. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 301; Member since: 20 May 2012)
That ad sucked compared to the rest of Samsungs
19. dudeyoureabarista (Posts: 16; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
Pretty funny haha. But some people don't know about the Apple and Samsung lawsuit wars so I would love to see them incoroprate the Galaxy devices into the commercial more rather than just having the phone there.
20. Panta (Posts: 13; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
My respect for Samsung went way down after using Seth Rogen! They ARE trying too hard.