The only bad news is that the two handsets designed for the American market will possibly hit the shelves no earlier than sometime in the second half of the year. Well, it could be worse, actually.
2. rehnhart (Posts: 103; Member since: 27 Mar 2009)
Well, at least the G2 might be coming out soon. If the G2 hits soon, it may pull me away from Verizon, who have a stale line of phones. Frankly, disappointing Big Red hasn't shown anything new besides the Ev3 and the "special" Transformer edition Versa.
6. bigfanboyred (Posts: 141; Member since: 17 Jan 2009)
the alias2 looks pretty good. tmobile's only good phone is the g1. big red wont be pulling the big guns till late this years.
7. tmofanboy432 (Posts: 139; Member since: 12 Jan 2009)
no tmobile has the wing, the 8900, the behold and the memior and the sidekicks are pretty good phones to
4. VDubb (Posts: 49; Member since: 04 Dec 2008)
I wonder if the Instinct 2 in the leaked roadmap might be Sprint's Android phone.
5. shamefulzero (Posts: 19; Member since: 01 Apr 2009)
I wonder the samething. i just bought a rant. if the dash is android my rant will be up for sale soon.
8. BX_G1_User (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Apr 2009)
samsung needs to make the omnia hd damn android phone that would be perfect, an official iphone killer.