Samsung takes top spot for customer loyalty in smartphones
0. phoneArena 06 Feb 2013, 02:47 posted on
The Korean giant is taking leads beyond its dominance in market share and drawing stronger brand loyalty across...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TheMan (Posts: 490; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
I'm a bit stunned by #3 LG for smartphones. I've never had a customer come in looking for an LG Android. Flip phone, yes; smartphone, no.
6. andro. (Posts: 1998; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I have to agrees,although we rarely stock an lg phone I've never had a customer come in and ask if we were getting a particular new lg handset just announced.
24. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
I applaud Samsung they have proven they are the best period.
2. byebyebyeapplehellosamsung (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Feb 2013)
(Apple, if you use your money for innovation and not litigation, you will archive more success)
3. hung2900 (Posts: 956; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
Apple created a great type of customers who always wanna buy the new Apple products as quick as they can (often so-called iSh**p). They are a part of loyal customers and very important,
However, loyal customers are beyond that. iSheep can keep buying boring iPhone, but general loyal customers can quit and move to the more innovative product where they can find the satisfaction. Galaxy S2, Note, S3 and Note 2 did this job very well.
4. checkmymike (Posts: 148; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
how much did samsung pay for this survey?
8. andro. (Posts: 1998; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
They paid for it by hugely innovating each year,bring big advances to their smartphone ranges and creating handset features like the notes s pen premium suites,stylus of course being a feature a apple tried to claim was a dead technology.
The price apple paid the price in this survey buy dropping down a spot by continually re-releasing essentially the same handset. Even the most devoted of Ifans are now starting to question how they have been continually conned by apple
10. BadAssAbe (Posts: 456; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
After apple sues Samsung again for taking their trademark top spot, it might be in the millions at least in America.
Still, it's okay because Samsung truly know how to run a business and to run a business you most know the cost to do business
5. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
Samsung dominating everything one by one. Way 2 go samsung.
7. wendygarett (unregistered)
I guess Apple is not the only one can create that much of brainwashed creature lol
12. jroc74 (Posts: 6005; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Samsung has many, many choices tho. Samsung smartphones might be dominated by 2-3 phones.
9. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Nokia is still on 4 not bad.... hope it will regain it's value of being NO:1....
11. jroc74 (Posts: 6005; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Samsung is turning into a dominate force in the mobile field. Maybe they already are a dominate force....
Motorola over HTC and Blackberry....nice. Cmon Moto, I stick with you thru thick n thin. Make the Motorola X a phone I wanna get at retail...Nice to see they have a decent following. Especially with all the HTC phones out and recent HTC phones released.
14. BattleBrat (Posts: 1457; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Yeah, I'm probably gonna shell out retail to get a MOTO X too....
15. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Just have to wait until Google I/O to see if it's worth it.
13. Adithya7184 (Posts: 317; Member since: 05 Mar 2011)
game over for iCr@pple ....way to go samsung....
17. AshishRomea (Posts: 145; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
SONY will slowly come up as its the dark horse right now :D
18. joey_sfb (Posts: 5741; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Samsung to Apple; "Thanks for all the great publicity, our lawsuit is EPIC!!! right along side with Super Bowl Halftime Show'
20. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 660; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I guess it pays to be sued by Apple. Cos im sure people are going "if Apple is suing Samsung, they must be afraid of something". So iGuess there is no such thing as bad publicity. But i gatta give it to Samsung, they listen to their customers and they always bring thier A game, lets all be honest here, touchwiz is feature-packed than stock android. Because wht differentiate samsung from other manufacturers are features they fones carry. So lets give credit to Touchwiz. Just saying.
21. oister85 (Posts: 493; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Samsung has earned it. Proud owner of the s3,
22. hepresearch (unregistered)
This is why Samsung is the only Android OEM that is turning a real profit. This is also why Samsung is the only Android OEM right now that is both widely adopted and also not in terrible financial trouble. HTC and LG are hanging on by the skins of their teeth, BlackBerry will only survive if BB10 continues to do better than WP7 and WP8, and between Motorola, Sony, and Nokia there can only be two survivors out of these three in the end... chances are Motorola will go, as they are the worst off, but if BlackBerry really takes off, then Nokia could be in serious jeopardy, too. If LG survives, then HTC will not be able to hang on... otherwise, LG will plummet to their doom while HTC claws their way back up the edge of the slippery slope. Apple and Samsung are the only ones who are secure right now.
23. ZeroCide (Posts: 773; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
You can definately tell that by all the samsung crazies around here.