Samsung takes to the road to find students with great ideas for an app
0. phoneArena 27 Jun 2013, 04:18 posted on
The two words echoed through the hallways at Samsung's U.S. headquarters: "ROAD TRIP!" Samsung is going on the road this summer to host two-day events called Mobile App Academy; the Korean based tech titan is looking for STEM students (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) who might have the next great app...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Insignificant (Posts: 190; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Students are paid to praise Samsung in forums and attack other brands. Students read good ideas in this forums. Ask Samsung to develop them. The copying cycle continues.
2. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Oh please. Get a life, u sound like a 13 yo
3. Dastrix (Posts: 620; Member since: 23 Nov 2012)
How's your paycheck from Samsung, Slim? I hope it's not slim xD
4. jdoee100 (Posts: 313; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
How big is MS's check for nokia, slim? I hope it's not slim, because nokia is going down the drain.