Samsung survey finds that 30% of UK fans plan to watch the World Cup on a smartphone or tablet
0. phoneArena 19 Jun 2014, 22:41 posted on
According to Samsung, quite many football fans in the UK are using mobile devices to tune in to the action from Brazil...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 2658; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
No thanks we have a large TV for that.
2. chocowii (Posts: 327; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
Not everyone can record on their TV, play pause on their TV, have it on time to watch a telecast. Dont speak like everyones got a TV.
5. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 2658; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
So one cant afford a TV, But can afford a smartphone with a data plan with live streaming Geez. Stupid logic.
6. chocowii (Posts: 327; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
One can buy a tv and a ludicrous phone lifestyle but one cant buy due to lifestyle. There are tv phones too
7. sniperdroid (Posts: 110; Member since: 23 May 2013)
You can get a nice 32inch tv for like $300, so getting a $600 smartphone and $300 tablet and not a $300 tv doesn't make sense, unless you're really bad with your finances.
11. TheMan (Posts: 373; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
First, that $600 phone can be had for under $100 (e.g., the s5 is available for that amount). Second, the phone is for most people a higher priority than a boob tube.
3. .KRATOS. (Posts: 99; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
What r the live streaming if watching on tablet or phone
4. Anonn (Posts: 37; Member since: 04 Jun 2014)
Receiver with DVR. Or you can 'mirror' it from the phone to smart TV and record on the phone
8. NokiaFTW (Posts: 1697; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Maybe the English fans will want to watch the 2018 World Cup on their smartphones and tablets since England are pretty much out of this year's edition. No offence to any England fan here. :P
9. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1117; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Quite disappointed with their performance this year.
10. NokiaFTW (Posts: 1697; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
This World Cup has seen legendary players like Casillas and Gerrard screw up. What a WC!